Novartis (Thailand) Limited
Provide thorough up-to-date medical, clinical development and relevant commercial expertise to drive Novartis message delivery to key medical experts and stakeholders. Work cross-functionally to develop and execute strategic plans for the responsible therapeutic franchises. Collaborate with country, Regional and Global team members in the execution of relevant clinical activities in assigned project(s).
- Contribute medical, clinical expertise and scientific advice to all allied departments in local country including support to the local GMO team for timely execution of studies conducted in the country and to DRA in interactions with authorities.
- Collaborate effectively with country, Regional and Global Teams in the execution of relevant clinical activities, including initial input in protocols and ongoing medical support.
- May serve as country representative on Global Teams, as assigned.
- Contribute to the development and execution of cross-functional strategic plans for the responsible therapeutic franchises in local BF/BU.
- Plan, initiate, manage the implementation and drive timely publication of Post Phase III clinical activities including local profiling programs when applicable.
- Responsible for local clinical trial oversight of adverse event reporting together with DS&E as well as clinical input into adherence to GCP, and in line with ICH and local regulations.
- In collaboration with Clinical Operations (GMO), advise / recommend potential investigators for local and global studies, ensuring the right mix of KOLs.
- Function as the medical product champion. Work as strategic partner with Marketing for Novartis development project(s) and marketed product(s).
- Meet customer needs and expectations with regards to assigned therapeutic franchises for delivery of Novartis messages to key medical experts and stakeholders as the brand champion interface for internal and external customers.
- Work with Scientific Operations / Medical Scientific Liaisons proactively to ensure market preparation pre- and post-launch.
- May create, review, and approve promotional and training material tailored to the needs of the product and according to NP4 and local regulations.
- Support Sci-Comm and MICS for proactive data dissemination to reinforce clinical awareness, and develop and maintain the support of key medical experts and external stakeholders.
- Provide comprehensive product / disease and therapies presentations and training to internal and external customers, including the field force, for the accurate delivery of messages in line with global plans.
- Maintain ethical standards of country operations to contribute proactively to a credible image for Novartis in the local Health Care and Medical community.
- May lead local clinical project teams cross functionally.
- Education in MD, DO or PhD degree in health sciences required
- Fluent in English (oral and written) and Thai
- Typically would have more than 2 years’ experience in clinical medicine and/or research
- Good planning skills
- Medical and scientific writing skills
- Knowledge of assigned therapeutic area with ability to interact with relevant KOLs
- Familiar with all aspects of drug development, GCP and local regulations, including regulations of Promotional materials
- Knowledge of clinical trial design statistics and pharmacokinetics
- Familiar with marketing principles and strategies
To find out more information about Novartis Thailand, please visit www.novartis.com To apply, please send your CV with your recent photo to Recruitment
Novartis (Thailand) Ltd., Pharmaceutical Division, 622 Emporium Tower, 15th Floor, Sukhumvit Road, Kwaeng Klongton, Khet Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110 or via Apply Now
622 Emporium Tower, 15th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Kwaeng Klongton, Khet Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Novartis is an equal opportunity employer.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Novartis (Thailand) Limited
Novartis (Thailand) Limited
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us the most rewarding employer in our field.