Euro-Center Thailand Co., Ltd. (established since 1989) is the regional service and assistance office of leading Northern European insurance companies. The office is handling insurance and assistance claims with high professional standards in an international environment. Our office runs 24/7 and works in liaison with 10 other Euro-Center offices around the world.
We are currently looking for highly qualified and motivated new colleagues.
Medical Advisor (Part time)
- Part-time in a combination of office hours and telephone stand-by hours
- Reporting to the Medical Director
- Medical evaluation of Assistance cases, follow-up of case development
- Medical evaluation of treatment plans and costs
- Decision making regarding pre-existing and chronic illnesses, transportation of patients, etc.
- Thai National with full fluency of Thai and English languages
- Medical degree from reputable University
- At least 5 years of experience in active medical care
- Experience in “travel medicine” would be an advantage
- Pro-active with sense of responsibility
- Competent in medical evaluation, able to make quick and correct decisions
- Team player, service minded, positive and caring
- Computer literate in Microsoft office tools.
We offer a competitive salary, plus other employee benefits. All contracts are subject to four months of successful probation.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume via "Apply Now"
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Euro-Center (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Evergreen Place, 10th Floor, Suite 10A,
318 Phyathai Road, Ratchathevi, Bangkok 10400
(close to Asia Hotel & Ratchathevi BTS station)
For more information visit www.euro-center.com