Founded in 1992, Ezra Holdings Limited (the "Company", and together with its subsidiaries, "Ezra" or the "Group") is a leading offshore contractor and provider of integrated offshore solutions which enjoys a unique position in the offshore oil and gas industry in that the Group offers solutions across a broad spectrum of the support supply chain, over the entire lifecycle of an oilfield. The wide range of services that Ezra offers includes subsea construction and maintenance, drilling support, towing and mooring, pipe and cable operations, high speed cargo and crew transportation.
Under the EMAS branding, the Group operates globally with 16 offices spanning across the five continents. With our operational expertise as well as our fleet of young and sophisticated offshore vessels, we are able to support our clients' increasingly complex needs with effective, efficient and reliable service solutions in challenging environments around the world. Founded on a relentless commitment to quality and value, Ezra has built up a well-respected track record and a strong network of clients that include oil majors and national oil companies. Through the combined efforts of our four business divisions – EMAS AMC, EMAS Energy, EMAS Marine, EMAS Production – Ezra consistently strives to create value for our clients and stakeholders.
EMAS Energy is equipped to address the growing needs of the energy lifecycle with fully integrated onshore and offshore well intervention, drilling services, modern equipment and the support of advanced marine vessels. Energy has a broad base that spans from workover, drilling, fluid pumping, nitrogen and pipeline and process systems testing to a host of stimulation products, chemicals and cementing capabilities. EMAS Energy also provides rigless well intervention in conjunction with other EMAS divisions.
- NI-Lab-view base programming.
- Able to coding many kind of program language.
- Typing good
- Multitask work and swap position
MECTN (Electronic design / Assistance)
- Able to design and troubleshooting Low level electronic control signal.
- Able to design-troubleshooting, kind of configuration device and parameter.
- Multitask work and swap position
- Maintenance & Services on electronics system error on all equipment and engines, especially Detroit Series 60.
- Improvement on DATA acquisition system.
- Maintain equipment in good condition and follow maintenance schedule and repair any faults immediately.
- Be aware of any operational issues and address them immediately.
- Work closely with Supervisor and provide inputs on job planning to ensure successful completion of project.
- Ensure that crews follow all safety procedures.
- Comply with the Employer’s quality, safety, environmental management systems and procedures to ensure all duties are executed in a safe manner minimizing harm to the environment.
- Ensure that unit/equipment specific procedures are reviewed as appropriate to ensure that work instructions are clearly understood and implemented.
- Ensure that the Employer’s assets are operated and maintained in accordance and with OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and the procedures whilst at the well site and during onshore trials.
- Ensure that a high standard of housekeeping is maintained throughout the operation including mobilization and backload of equipment.
- Ensure that all incidents are reported in line with the procedure and Client policy and assist where necessary with close out of incidents.
- Mentor, provide advice and coach subordinate crew positions.
- Implement new company initiatives as required.
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor Degree, major in Engineering or related field
- Having minimum 1 year of experiences in any related field
- Have ability to work with oil field industry, API Standard thread.
- Able to relocate to Sattahip, Chonburi Province
We thank you for your interest but regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Rasa Tower II Unit no. 2501-2502, 25th Floor, 555 Phaholyothin Road,
Chatuchak, Chatuchak, Bangkok, Thailand 10900