Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices in over 50 countries, SNC-Lavalin's approximately 40,000 employees provide EPC and EPCM services to clients in a variety of industry sectors, including oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, environment and water, infrastructure and power. SNC-Lavalin can also combine these services with its financing and operations and maintenance capabilities to provide complete end-to-end project solutions.
SNC-Lavalin currently have an immediate opportunity to join our Infrastructure business group as MEP Fitout Engineer (MEP - Mechanical, Electrical and Piping). The purpose of this role is to coordinate and contribute to the preparation of complex project set up documents and processes within the Food, Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical sectors. You will be based in our Bangkok, Thailand office however national and international travel requirements are expected.
Mechanical Fitout Engineer
- Assist in preparing the project master schedule, establishing the critical milestones and the relationship between the major activities;
- Assist in preparation of capital cost estimates and project control budgets;
- Participating in the analysis and evaluations of solutions to technical problems;
- Establishing and maintaining client contacts on technical and project administration matters;
- Assist in preparing and review of all technical documentation required for the execution of a project including but not limited to Technical specifications, Detail drawings, Equipment lists and review shop drawings;
- Taking leadership, adopting and implementing SNC-Lavalin’s HSE Policies
- Project Coordination for Facility Design and Construction (Mechanical, Electrical, Piping, and Architectural work);
- Project mechanical scope execution & completion to meet required schedule & quality;
- Co‐ordination with client project group & mechanical contractor;
- Timely release of drawings for construction, Ensure construction completion to achieve milestones & project targets;
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering;
- 10‐15 years relevant experience in Food, Pharmaceutical /Bio pharmaceutical,industrial sector;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Project or Primavera is required;
- PMP Certification or equivalent;
- Comprehensive knowledge of GMP and bio pharmaceuticals regulated environments. US FDA, MFDS (Formally known as KFDA), EMA and WHO regulations, food safety regulations (e.g., HACCP);
- Developed skills in process design and optimization; and
- English language fluency is required and additionally Korean and Thai language abilities will be highly regarded.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV via "Apply Now"
SNC-Lavalin offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. We are looking for innovative, forward-thinking people who enjoy challenge and actively seek to develop and improve work processes.
We regret that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Unsolicited CV's from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.