Mechanical Engineer - GTLC (Taling Chan, Saraburi)/วิศวกรเครื่องกล
เลขอ้างอิงผู้ประกอบการ GULF GROUP
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 3 years experiences in Mechanical maintenance, preferably in Power Plant.
- Good Mechanical understanding of Industrial plants and power plants in particular.
- Proficiency in Auto CAD, PLC , DCS, Scada, Instrument, Control valve, and analyzer.
- Goal achievement, Responsibility, Adaptability to change, Teamwork and Well-organized.
- Able to work “On Call” on weekends and holidays.
- Good command of English and computer literacy.
All applications will be strictly confidential, and will be kept for at least 1 year. Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
11 th FL., M Thai Tower, All Seasons Place,
87 Wireless Rd.,
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Website : www.gulf.co.th
Gulf JP is a leading Thai power development company, engaging in the electricity generating business. Our company is strongly committed towards social responsibility and environmental protection issues. We offer a competitive but a very pleasant working environment with keen emphasis on employee’s job satisfaction. Gulf JP has invested in many power projects in Thailand and due to our rapid development we are looking for both high caliber new talents and seasoned professionals to join our well established and talented work force in the following position: