Mechanic ( Samutsakorn Branch)
Scania Siam Co.,Ltd.
Reports To: Foreman, Workshop Manager
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing maintenance inspections on Scania vehicles and carries out maintenance related repairs.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. These duties include, but are not limited to:
- Independently carry out inspections on Scania vehicles.
- Carry out Scania maintenance related work using Scania PC diagnostics.
- Seek equivalent data in MULTI related to maintenance.
- Carry out easy and common repairs and replace components which are related to Scania vehicle maintenance inspections.
- Carry out routine and preventative maintenance on all makes of vehicle, within the timeframe given to the customers.
- Ensure all job cards and service sheets are completed correctly.
- Understand and work according to parts ordering procedures.
- Maintain a thorough and up to date knowledge of products and attend training courses.
- Use and apply knowledge, training, technical and personal skills to carry out work allocated.
- Ensure that customer requirements and expectations are met, through the provision of quality workmanship.
- Ensure that all customer and company vehicles and property, including workshop tools and equipment, are handled appropriately, exercising due care and control.
- Maintain a professional standard when discussing work with customers and colleagues.
- Comply with Health and Safety regulations and safe working practices.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness, ensuring the workshop and common areas are kept clean and are in order.
- Comply with Company policies and procedures, including the completion of documents and records.
- Understand and work in accordance with the Scania Dealer Operating Standards (DOS) to ensure uniform quality standards in all areas of the business.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
- High vocational and above
- Heavy vehicle technician or equivalent qualification
- Experience maintaining heavy vehicles
- Successfully completed Level 2 Scania Technician Training Programme or equivalent experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Heavy Vehicle licence preferred
- Ability to manage own working time to meet deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to actively seek solutions to problems
- Good verbal communication skills
- Customer service skills
- General computer skills
Please type “Apply Now” in subject and send to
Scania Siam Co., Ltd.
999/19 M.9 Bangna-Trad Rd. Km.19
Bangchalong,Bangplee Samutprakarn 10540
Telephone: 66 2 769 9200 Fax: 66 2 769 9207
For more information about Scania www.scania.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Scania Siam Co.,Ltd.
Scania Siam Co.,Ltd.
SCANIA is one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks and buses for heavy transport applications and of industrial and marine engines. Scania products are marketed in about 100 countries worldwide and some 95 percent of Scania's Vehicles are sold outside Sweden. We are now looking for a new generation of highly qualified individuals, who will contribute to our remarkable achievement in leading the way in Thailand's market.