Materials Coordinator (6-month-contract)
Locations: Chatuchak, Bangkok
Experience 3 years
- Bachelor's Degree in any fields
- 3 years experience as a minimum, in a materials management role (particularly procurement or the fabrication/ construction industry)
- Experience in Oil and Gas Fabrication (Platform pipeline fabrication) is essential.
- Strong communication skills in the both of local and English is a must. Special Skills Knowledge in Project Management is required.
- 1. Coordination (Materials)
- Oversees and co-ordinates all Materials Management group activities
- Monitoring progress.
- Providing advice and direction on all materials relate issues, aligning Materials management group activities with project objectives.
- Interface coordination between departments as well as with external parties.
2. Representative of Material Management group for all project activities
- Acts as the focal point between the Materials Management Team, and the client.
- Represent the Materials Management group at all project meetings.
3.Report and Project Outline MM handbook
- Detailing the strategies and processes to be adopted by the Materials Management group in executing the work.
- Generates a materials execution plan at the outset of a project.
-Generates a proocurement schedule.
- Facilitating the flow of information and materials.
- Develop and maintenance of a project specific Purchasing Status Report.
Employment Term : Contract 6 Months
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Interested persons, please send application with resume, current and expected salary, contact phone number and recent photo to :
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง CUEL Limited
CUEL is a marginal field contracting specialist, offering International Oil Companies a unique range of construction related services. Originally formed in 2000, CUEL provides a world-class, integrated service that encompasses: Project Management; Conceptual thru to Detailed Engineering Design; Procurement; Fabrication; Installation and Commissioning.
With its innovative cost solutions, CUEL in its short history, has already developed an extensive track record in the South East Asia region. Operating as a turnkey contractor, CUEL is delivering an extensive range of offshore facilities for its customers in the Gulf of Thailand as well as within other strategic locations in the Asia Pacific region.
CUEL achieves it's success with a best practice approach to safety, Quality and environment. We have a clear capability to understand clients’ expectations, primarily due to our unique business model that integrates expertise from clients and contractors perspective.
CUEL’s fabrication facilities at Laem Chabang in Thailand significantly contribute to the Kingdoms growing capability to support both the domestic and regional Oil & Gas industry.