Acer ranks among the world’s top ten branded PC vendors, designing and marketing easy, dependable IT solutions that empower people to reach their goals and enhance their lives. For Thailand, We are Number 1 in PC industry with the recipient of The Reader’s Digest “outstanding Brand Performance” for five continuous years (1999-2003). We employs over 300 people supporting dealers and distributors in the country and has 13 branches office nationwide to support our customers needs and requirement. Embarking on the e – age in the IT world , our goal is to be the world no.1 and Asia role model. We are ready and well prepared to meet this challenge . What about you ? At this moment, We are urgently seeking qualified persons to support our business expansion by the following positions.
Material Planning Manager
Responsible for overall of services part planning to optimal inventory level and achieve company targets.
Manage the Inventory control and material consumption in each services location.
Arrange the sourcing for HQ & local procurement with the competitive price.
Highlight the critical items of inventory aging and follow up with related people.
Maintain and improve processes by tracking, analyzing and reporting all inventory and logistics for work efficiency and cost saving.
Analyze the financial report that related to inventory as devalue to be market price, depreciation or scrap.
- Coordinate and negotiate with Acer HQ for any critical issues.
Manage vendor and oversea claim process.
Arrange the management reports for management meeting.
- Age : Not over 45 years old
- Education : Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Business Administration or other related field
- Experience : At least 7-10 years experience in Supply chain management focusing on forecasting, and domestic and oversea logistics management or other related field
- Skills : Good command of English , Proficiency in MS Office & Internet
- Others : Self Motivated and energetic, Strong Leadership skill, Possess Good, communication and negotiation skill . Able to work with individual at all levels
Applicants who are interested in above position, please kindly submit resume with details of experience,expected salary and recent photo to email :
HR Department, Acer Computer Co.,Ltd.
131/62-63, 16th Floor, CTI Tower, Rachadapisek Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok, 10110.