Material Planner - Food Supply (URGENT)
- Review stock availability against customer orders & forecast and replenish to maintain optimum stock level.
- Ensure orders are well placed to respective supplying plants.
- Follow up with supplying plants for estimated delivery date.
- Communicate internally for any updates or changes.
- Review and update planning parameter i.e. leadtime, safety stock quantity, pack size, etc.
- Liaise with external parties: shipping agent and warehouse to complete import process.
- Periodically monitor safety stock, aging & slow-moving stock and escalate for potential discard.
- Degree in Supply Chain or Science/Business with at least 3 years of working experience in supply chain in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of MRP, Demand and Supply planning.
- Knowledge in MS office tools, especially in Excel.
- Good working knowledge of ERP tools (preferably SAP).
- Comfortable to work in Bangkok region.
Contact 02-613-1363 #402