Material Planner & Customs Freight Coordinator
ZF Chassis System (Rayong) Co., Ltd.,
เลขอ้างอิงผู้ประกอบการ ZF Chassis System (Rayong) Co., Ltd
Work location : Amata City Industrial Estate (New plant set up)
Contract : 2 years
Benefit : attractive income
Key Responsibility and Function.
- Assuring a 100%-uninterruptable supply with material required for BMW line
- Material planning and ordering via SAP including MRP
- Material planning via defined non SAP external tool
- Maintain the process documentation for material planning related processes.
- Follow-up materials supply from local and overseas suppliers and maintain and communicate the deadlines. Immediate information to the SCM Manager internal logistics in case of deviation.
- Maintain inventory level to meet the company target given by SCM Manager and support information to the SCM Manager in case of inventory deviation including updating material status for BMW.
- Update and or provide BMW goods delivery plan to the production on timely basis
- Coordinate with maintain good relationship with BMW regarding delivery plan and rack return schedule.
- Coordinate with quality department and warehouse regarding claim to the supplier
- Organizing, optimization, training and execution of all SAP processes necessary for the goods receipt, storing, supply to production and outgoing process.
- Coordinate with transport company for local material delivery
- Coordinate the technical change for run in and run outs
- Reporting all part shortages and changes in the status of current processes to SCM Manager, production manager and or engineering manager including the proposed appropriate action plan.
- Further implementation of local suppliers in SAP in coordination with purchasing dept.
- Coordinate with transport, shipping, freight forwarder and any government authorities for both incoming and outgoing goods
- Prepare necessary documents for free zone processing both inbound and out bounds.
- Coordinate with free zone officer for various free zone issues including customs clearing
- Coordinate with customers regarding free zone procedures
- Work closely with controlling and accounting departments for duty refund.
- All other tasks according to the needs of the company.
- Qualifications : Bachelor Degree in any field or higher
- Good communication in written and spoken English
- Active and open communication and to inform colleagues about non-confirming situations and to find a solution according to all here mentioned positions.
- Experience with SAP or similar system at least 1 year
- Full understanding of free zone and customs clearing process
- Direct experience in free zone and customs clearing at least 2 years
If you are interested in this position and would like to discuss further details, please send your application including your resume / C.V., work reports and references right away to:
ZF Lemforder (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
300/84 Moo.1 Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate
Tasit, Pluakdaeng, Rayong, Thailand 21140
Fax : 038 929299
Interested applicants are invited to apply in person or send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, current and expected salary and recent photo via APPLY NOW button only.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง ZF Chassis System (Rayong) Co., Ltd.,
ZF Chassis System (Rayong) Co., Ltd.,
เลขอ้างอิงผู้ประกอบการZF Chassis System (Rayong) Co., Ltd
ZF Friedrichshafen AG is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as wellas active and passive safety technology. The company, which acquired TRWAutomotive on May 15, 2015, is now represented at about 230 locations in some 40countriesZF Lemforder (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is urgently looking for qualified professionals for the following positions:
ZF Chassis System (Rayong) Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of ZF Group is specialized in manufacturing chassis systems for passenger cars and is part of the Global footprint of ZF group.The company is Amata City Industrial Estate and is currently looking for competent candidates for various positions as advertised.