GKN Driveline (Thailand) Ltd.
Manage the availability of raw material by communicating with suppliers (internal + external) and by optimizing the delivery lead times and the quality. The level of inventory should be in line with SIOP/MPS functional as well as in the company’s budget i.e. inventory turns target. Up date the customer demand for goods and services required weekly to be in line with each other which may be able to adjust through continuous measurement and the feasibility from own judgement or consulting with the Supervisor.
- Understand the forecasting approach and its limits, able to provide short and mid term sales plan in cooperation with CRM inside the plant.
- Manage and prioritize the demand against constraints on production capacity where able to communicate with customers (both internal and external customers) and transfer information throughout the plant
- Optimize the MRP (Material Resources Planning) system from the FASMS.
- Validate and communicate to suppliers the firm orders and forecasts
- Calculate and communicate the suppliers DSA and the raw material inventory level.
- Anticipate any delivery delay from suppliers and manage emergency activities
- Optimize the raw material inventory level of the plant target.
- Optimize the conditions with the suppliers: lot size, firm period, delivery frequency, orders transmission.
- Ensure the material supply reliability of the plant with supplier’s back-up plans (in relationship with the purchasing department)
- Ensuring customer requirements are converted into supplier requirements using the MRP system.
- Ensuring suppliers deliver on time in accordance with scheduled requirements.
- Liaising and communicating with customers, suppliers and freight forwarders.
- Expediting incoming and outgoing deliveries as required.
- Ensuring that MRP data is setup and maintained within agreed parameters
- Maintain the highest standards of Health and safety, environment, 5S, Lean Enterprise, and Quality System.
Minimum Desired Person Specification:
- Bachelor Degree in related fields.
- Experience 2-5 years up in Materials Planning and Logistic System.
- Able to communicate in English
- Able to operate computer.
- Compulsory Training Program required: (please specify)
- Mfg pro or ERP system
- Presentation skill
- Engineering Change justification 5.4 EDI Understanding and use.