SPIE Oil & Gas Services, a specialist subsidiary of the SPIE Group, is an international company providing services to the Oil & Gas Industry. With over 40 years International experience, 4,000 employees and a permanent presence in over 25 countries, SPIE Oil & Gas Services have become one the world’s leading technical services providers to the oil and gas industry. Our Clients include oil companies, engineering firms and oil and gas contractors to whom we offer service capabilities which include Asset Support, comprising of commissioning, maintenance engineering, operations and maintenance, operating manuals and procedure; Competence Development, training and technical assistance services. We are looking for the following position.
Work Location : Petroleum Support & Logistics Base (PSB), Songkhla / Kamphaengphet and nearby areas
Job Purpose :
To assist, plan, acquire and control stocks & direct materials and tools required for all maintenance and inspection activities. He / She shall meet users’ requirements and to ensure that all processes compliance with the policy & procedures.
- Assist and coordinate with Maintenance Planner and Inspection Planner to plan in acquiring stock & materials, ensuring good planning and implementation to timely serve offshore maintenance campaign’s requirements as well as that of onshore maintenance activities,
- Assist and manage stock to/from the warehouse, i.e.: Entrance / Exit of material, Equipment storing, conditioning and preservation according to the procedures. Also responsible for real time management of stock and parts in the workshops as well as updating of all stock-related report in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS),
- Check and control spare parts/equipment inventory and report any shortage to Onshore Coordinator for further action,
- Plan and coordinate with relevant departments to optimize delivery of materials in a timely manner to meet users’ requirements,
- Plan, organize, & maintain storage facilities & handling equipment to ensure that they are always in a good & safe working condition,
- Implement physical stock check, periodic stock maintenance and propose scrap for write-off of obsolete items in accordance with the policy & procedures,
- Follow and encourage strict adherence to the SSHE policy and regulations in all work under the responsibility and directly report to Onshore Coordinator / Maintenance Supervisor
- Support upon request of Maintenance Team Leader and Supervisor
- Promote and encourage team to support TPM activities as COMPANY’s policies
- Follow the Core Value, EP-SPIRIT to team members
Job End Result:
- Ensure of all material, equipment, spare parts and accessories are according to required specifications and timely available to user at all time,
- Ensure that all data contained in CMMS are accurate and reliable and timely up-to-date,
- Proper notifications of special material instructions/inspection requirements, provided to concerned parties,
- Maintain and strengthen good relationship with users and Warehouse/Yard personnel,
- Good working knowledge of materials used in E&P business (SAP is preferable) or in petroleum production/petrochemical/refinery facilities
- Good knowledge of material planning, stock management methods, database management and accounting,
- Familiarization with the CMMS,
- Basic knowledge of QA/QC Standards, i.e. ISO 9001, ISO 14001,
- Good knowledge/experience of SSHE requirements in a working environment.
- Good leadership with high responsibility
- Customer-service oriented
- Maintenance reporting
- Good on Microsoft office
- Private car driving license (> 2 Years)
Professional Knowledge & Experience:
- At least Technical Diploma in Industry or related fields or having the recommendation from previous contract/employer
- (Supervisor) Minimum of 10 years’ experience in stock control or material planning in Oil and Gas business or in petroleum production/petrochemical/refinery facilities
- (Officer) Minimum of 3 years’ experience in stock control or material planning in Oil and Gas business or in petroleum production/petrochemical/refinery facilities
- Good analytical and planning skills,
- Good command of written and spoken English,
- Ability to operate PC and common business software plus knowledge of stock management software package.
Interested applicants please include full resume with qualifications, working experience, and current remuneration with expected salary, together with a recent photo. Please send your application along with CV in English and in Microsoft Word to us
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (Thailand) Ltd.
1010, Shinawatra Tower III, 18th Floor, Unit 1801 Vibhavadi Road,
Chatuchak, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
Tel: 02-793-8900, Fax: 02-793-8901