Adient & Summit Corporation Ltd.
Location : Samutprakarn
- Purchase direct raw materials from suppliers by using Material Release system either by computer system or manually.
- Follow up Shipment with CKD Suppliers for 100% on time no over or back log.
- Closely monitor weekly critical item with suppliers to support line on time.
- Obtain required approval of premium freight / Premium freight tracking/Debit for premium Freight
- Review Item Setup to MFG'Pro on time in case any update information.
- Follow up DMR with supplier until Closing. Request for AF or new invoice for short ship and over ship , Strictly follow Free Zone regulation.
- Issue Insurance claim or Logistics claim to BLG or Insurance any case of incident report.
- To comments on suppliers performance and advise if needed some improvement on suppliers performance to the Manager.
- Coordinate with all concern functions to prevent any internal and customer line stopped.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the manager to ensure ‘Continually exceed our customer’s increasing expectation.’ (i.e. on inventory control and customer demand and etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, Business Administration, Business English, Industrial Management.
- 4-7 years in automotive business and knowledgeable of purchasing under Just in time environment.
- Expert in MFG pro will be most advantage and most preferable with MRP background.
- Can work under pressure and time line.
- Responsible for sourcing direct materials and generate cost reduction activity to increase competitiveness of business to the company.
- Prepare RFQ package to source seating & Interiors components or parts following business requirement.
- Collect supplier quotation and prepare sourcing recommendation proposal to get approval from Sourcing Board and Management.
- Negotiate with supplier to deliver the best competitive price and the best benefit to company.
- Prepare sourcing agreement / letter of intent to award business to supplier.
- Manage purchasing order (PO) via MFG Pro system and follow up to closing status.
- Maintain price list and expiration date of blanket PO in MFG Pro system.
- Follow up an action of Direct Materials Request issue from supplier and coordinate with accounting department for price variance issue of supplier invoice.
- Generate cost reduction activity and work with supplier to implement following annually target of company.
- Support supplier's price & lead-time information to Commercial and Engineering team through Program Purchasing team as request.
- Support Material Planning team to ensure supplier delivery schedule meeting with production schedule following customer requirement.
- Coordinate with supplier and all concern departments for documents of tax privilege following requisition from customers.
- Follow up purchasing announcement / survey with supplier and report.
- Prepare & update purchasing monthly report of Partnerships to achieve cost targets (PACT), operation problem, spending with each supplier, Business Process Improvement (BPI) and Material Best Business Practice (MBBP).
- Maintain / update supplier information in MFG Pro and AVL report.
- Co-working with SDE to improve supplier performance in term of production capacity, delivery and quality.
- Sourcing the best competitive cost of direct material/components part to support each program of company following engineering requirement/program requirement.
- Work with supplier and team to generate cost reduction activity following annual cost reduction target.
- Manage and maintain purchasing price and expiration date of PO in MFG Pro system to prevent pending payment issue from supplier’s invoice price variance.
- Generate roadmap / activity to improve supplier rationalization following annually target by MBBP and BPI activity.
- Sourcing the best competitive supplier to support program requirement within time line.
- Deliver cost saving to company following annually target.
- To ensure no audit concerns for PO price and expiration date.
- Implement MBBP activity with target supplier within timeline.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any relevant fields.
- Minimum 5 years directly experience in automotive parts purchasing
- Directed experience with MFG Pro system would be an advantage
- Able to work effectively under pressure.
- Able to travel to upcountry and overseas.
- Preferably experience within automotive industry is advantage and also experience in automotive customer demand management.
- Good command of English and able to operate MFG Pro including MS Office.
- A good Team Player with positive and Can Do attitude
Interested Candidate please submits your updated resume in Word format with current and expected salary then click APPLY NOW
Johnson Controls & Summit Interiors Ltd.
2/360 Moo 1 Sukhumvit Rd, Bangmuangmai.Muang Samutprakarn 10270 Thailand
Tel: +66 38 927 700 Ext. 7192
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Adient & Summit Corporation Ltd.
Adient & Summit Corporation Ltd.
บริษัท แอเดียนท์แอนด์ ซัมมิทคอร์ปอเรชั่น จำกัด เป็นบริษัทฯ ร่วมทุนระหว่างไทย - อเมริกัน ผู้ผลิตเบาะรถยนต์รายใหญ่ซึ่งมีสาขาทั่วโลก กำลังขยายงานและเปิดสายการผลิตใหม่ในส่วนของเบาะและแผงประตูรถยนต์ ต้องการผู้ร่วมงานที่มีความรู้ ความสามารถ และประสบการณ์ เข้าร่วมงานกับบริษัทฯเพื่อรองรับงานระบบข้อมูลวัตถุดิบ ดังนี้