Material Control Manager (Bangkok Plant)
Volvo Group (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
We are seeking Materials Control Manager who able to ensure that strategic material planning processes are in place to enable operational and production continuity. Takes a coordinating lead, working closely with internal and external parties to ensure supply of materials is in place to satisfy production requirements. Able to deliver efficient, effective and flexible solutions to meet production requirements. This role holds inventory turnover management responsibilities.
- Ensure that material scheduling strategy and processes are in place and work effectively in order to ensure material supply meets CBU production and customer KD requirements with minimum stock levels, whilst optimizing costs.
- Management Suppliers delivery performance to achievement KPI , PI of Department targets.
- Ensure that professional and consistent materials planning processes are applied across the business.
- Set and Maintain all MRP parameters on the right levels which is accurate and up to date and resolve any issues as required.
- Take overall responsibility for obsolete parts process and ensure business is left with minimum liability and minimal waste and coordinate with Purchasing and Supplier in order to starting new phase in parts readiness.
- Report on achievement of targets and identify any corrective actions
- people Management
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing team that meets agreed objectives and which delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements
- Set departmental objectives , PIs, KPIs and review and assess ongoing
- performance of direct reports
- Monitor and ensure that staff under supervision maintain accurate
- material schedules to get the right materials on site at the right time.
- Be lead on internal and external relationships to ensure consistent, timely and effective communication regarding material availability.
- To Develop and maintain good relationships with suppliers and ensure demand for materials is met and deliveries made on time.
- Resolve supplier concerns and evaluate supplier performance in conjunction with members of the purchasing team and work closely with the purchasing team to ensure purchasing strategies are maximized.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Management, Science, BA, Logistic & Supply Chain, Business Admin or any related fields.
- More than 5 years Direct Experience in Material Control or Inbound Management in Automotive manufacturing
- Good correspondence of Thai, English both spoken, written including the 2 ways communications skills.
- Proficiency MRP systems knowledge including analytical skill is preferable.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of Inventory management, lean concept, continuous improvement, cost deployment, projects management.
- Proactively contribute to creating a good team atmosphere. Be able to work well under pressure and good to control emotions.
- Strong problem-solving skill, interpersonal skills with excellent communication skills. Confident, rounded thinking and able to create preventive solution to avoid reoccurrences.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, team player and strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Well understand about Incoterms, Free Zone inbound regulation to ability to control shipping forwarders.
- Strong leadership skills to ability manage staffs and Strong decision making.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume in English with photo indicating experience, qualifications, skills, current & expected salary and transcript to:
Thai-Swedish Assembly Co., Ltd. and TMBP Limited
Human Resource Section 35/1 Moo 7, Bang-na Trad Highway Km. 25, T.Bangsaothong,
Khing Amphur Bangsaothong, Samutprakarn 10540
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Volvo Group (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Volvo Group (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
The Volvo Group
The Volvo Group is a European based company with a history of over 80 years, working with. We stand as one of the leading suppliers of commercial transport solutions providing products such as trucks, buses, construction equipment, drive systems for marine, industrial applications and as well as products for aircraft engine components.
We have production facilities in 19 countries and sales activities in some 180 countries and about 88,400 employees, working with Energy, Passion and Respect for Individual. The Volvo Group is organized in nine product-related business areas: Volvo Trucks, Renault Trucks, Mack Trucks, UD Trucks, Volvo Buses, Volvo Construction Equipment, Volvo Penta, Volvo Aero and Volvo Financial Services, and ten supporting business units: Volvo 3P, Volvo Powertrain, Volvo Parts, Volvo Logistics, Volvo Technology, Volvo Information Technology, Volvo Business Services, Volvo Group Real Estate, Volvo Group NAP and Volvo Group Insurance.
Our business has established in Thailand since 1976. Our sales & aftermarket office is Volvo Group (Thailand) Co., Ltd. and our production facilities are Thai-Swedish Assembly Co., Ltd and TMBP Limited which are located in Bangsaothong, Samuthprakarn.
The group is looking for