Marketing Supervisor (Corporate Solution – Group)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
This job has direct responsibilities to develop marketing plan and activities, do the PR campaign / advertisement, sales & promotion activities and support sales activities including marketing communication to help build up the production growth in all distribution channels.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Marketing Development
- Prepare the marketing plan and marketing activities for all distribution channels and ensure that they are aligned with the business strategies.
- Do market research and provide the up-to-date market analysis including competitor analysis for management to plan for business strategy. Prepare monthly market analysis and competitor analysis reports to management.
- Arrange an event or seminar for clients/ prospects/ business partners to promote the product or build brand awareness and strengthen relationship with clients and business partners which can help improve persistency and create new sales.
- Monitor & evaluate the feedback and the consequences of each marketing activities after implemented.
- PR & Advertisement and Sales & Promotion Activities
- Coordinate with the sales team, marketing and corporate communication to work on the PR and promotional activities for Group business and ensure that it is aligned with the company policy.
- Arrange the product campaign and sales promotion/ contest/ awards for all distribution channels.
- Ensure that the promotional activities are effective and monitor the results of each activity launched.
- Arrange the contest bidding and get the bidding committee involved as agreed AIA procurement guidelines
- Review website and work closely with marketing to ensure that the information contained is up-to-date and any adjustment required.
- Marketing Communication Materials, Sale Tools and Premium
- Review marketing material, sales kits to be standardized and professional look providing with updated information.
- Arrange, review and monitor of purchasing / stocking and distributing gifts & premiums for supporting sale motivation and any marketing media communication such as poster, brochure and all materials which build good image to public and customer perception.
- Other Assignments
- Prepare Newsletters
- Review the completed Master Application to ensure the accuracy before attaching to the group life policy
- Prepare the Advertisement and Promotion budget plan on yearly basis
- Prepare the market analysis and competitor analysis report on monthly basis.
- Establish workflow process for marketing support function enabling the subordinates to support the sales function effectively
- Supervise and provide an advice to the subordinates to ensure their smooth works and efficiency
- Promote & motivate the subordinates to acquire & improve their business knowledge & expertise
Any ad–hoc projects or other jobs as assigned by management
- Bachelor / Master Degree with a major in Marketing or related field
- 5-10 years working experience in life insurance company
- Good in computer skill especially Microsoft Office Program
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Good command of spoken and written English
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.