We are expanding our TEAM.
Who are we?
Our group owns and manages highly rated food and beverage venues in Bangkok that are growing rapidly. We are expanding our marketing department to support our growth.
The office located at Sukhumvit 23, close by BTS Asoke and MRT Sukhumvit station.
If you are a highly energetic and creative person seeking an opportunity to apply your marketing skills in a dynamic environment, we’d like to hear from you.
Please apply by using "APPLY NOW", no phone calls.
Please send your resume written by English Only!!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Be a creative, resourceful person that knows how to “find a way to get it done”.
- Able to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and creative team to produce a wide range of high quality marketing collateral. (In store, owned web, social media, direct marketing, events / trade shows).
- Conduct competitive research on other products and companies in our industry.
- Ability to craft and conduct customer surveys to gather data and insights.
- Visit multiple venue locations to obtain insights from managers and to ensure all local marketing is compliant with company brand standards.
- 5 ½ work day week.
- Over 25 years, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Marketing and at least 2 years’ experience in a relevant marketing / assistant role required.
- Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of marketing and a genuine enthusiasm for the Luxury Lifestyle / Hospitality industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Thai.
- Creative thinker, but able to use a structured approach, delivering on time and within budget.
- Strong computer literacy (PC or Mac), intermediate skills with Microsoft Office apps (including Excel). Basic knowledge of Adobe creative apps a plus.
- Ability to work in the Food and Beverage industry in venues that serve luxury lifestyle products including alcohol and cigars.