Marketing / Promotion (Officer, Senior Officer, Section Manager, Department Manager, Vice President)
Siam Piwat Company Limited
We are looking for a competent Marketing professional to be in charge of the organization’s marketing ventures. This primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence. The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job, able to employ unique marketing techniques. He/She will be a skilled marketing strategist and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others.
The goal is to increase the company’s market share and maximize revenues in order to thrive against competitors.
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities
- Supervise the department and provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications
- Expert in developing brand creative that spans integrated promotions/programs, in-store display, online and website elements
- Experience in the management and partnership of and with inside and outside resources
- Skilled in the project management and multi-tasking in fast-paced environment
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects
- Become the organization’s agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnerships
- Proven experience in Retail / Department Store settings
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 5 year work experience, in Merchandise Planning
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience, preferred
If you are interested in the open positions, please submit your resume to
Siam Piwat Retail Company Limited
6 Fl. North Zone, Siam Paragon
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Siam Piwat Company Limited
Siam Piwat Company Limited
ICONSIAM has a destiny to create a new legacy for all Thais and to represent every aspect of Thai greatness entwined with the greatness from every corner of the world…to be an icon of eternal prosperity right here in Bangkok.
ICONSIAM - the iconic landmark of Thailand's prosperity by the Chao Phraya River is a city of the future covering 525,000 square metres, and set to become one of the most exciting destinations in the world when completed in late 2017.
With a total gross floor area (GFA) of 750,000 square metres, ICONSIAM will be a new symbol of national pride for Thailand and its people. The project will include 2 of the world's most glamorous retail complexes, namely ICONSIAM (Main Retail & Entertainment) on a vast area of 500,000 square metres and ICONLUXE (Luxury Wing) which covers 25,000 square meters.
We are offering a unique opportunity to experienced professionals.