Marketing Officer ( Contract 1-year with renew)
เลขอ้างอิงผู้ประกอบการ PepsiCo (Thailand)
- Support team in launch activation
- Coordinate with Media suppliers, Sampling supplier, POP design suppliers
- Monitor in market implementation of snack campaigns i.e. Sampling, Media, Booth activities.
- Coordinate with internal department ex. R&D, Trade Marketing, Warehouse on the assigned projects to ensure product development is run per timeline
- Prepare trade mock-up & trade document, Prepare materials compilation & print out
- Coordinate with insight on research request.
- In addition, process quotation, WBS and budget related activities
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Admin, or related field
- At least 1 year experience in Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Support
- Good command of English
- Good computer literacy e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP
- Multi-task, Creative Thinking, Fast Learning
- Able to work as Contract - Temporary Staff for 1 year (with renew every year)
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PepsiCo (Thailand)
PepsiCo is the largest food and beverage business in North America and the second largest business in the world. In spanning 200 countries, we employ approximately 285,000 people worldwide with annual revenues of nearly $60 billion. With more than 200 great brands, including household names such as Pepsi-Cola, Lay’s, Walkers, Quaker, Sabritas, Tropicana and Gatorade, we’re a food and beverage powerhouse – well equipped to grow and prosper. PepsiCo’s goal is to help its employees live life well with a comprehensive benefits package that includes health care, wellness, retirement and special discounts. We have exciting career opportunities available and welcome your application.