Marketing Manager - Sr. Manager
TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Participate in strategic marketing planning by analyzing business, competitors and market situations.
- Perform SWOT analysis and recommend appropriate strategic decisions to top management
- Plan, Organize, Implement and Control all marketing functions such as new product launch plan, set up pricing according to price structure, develop and implement trade and consumer promotions
- Plan, develop and execute support marketing communication campaigns and programs aligned with strategies to achieve sales and marketing objectives with acquired budget and control implementation under scheduled time-line
- Sales and performance analysis, identify growth trends, opportunities and area of weaknesses in sales along with proposed corrective marketing actions
- Supports the Brand Building Manager in the development of the national Brand Marketing Plan, within the category plan guidelines, to meet company goals
- Works with the multifunctional team to implement the plan in the market place and monitors performance of the support plans
- Assist in the brand’s day to day operational activities including monitoring of brand performance on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Build productive working relationship with customer development, CRM, regional category team, finance and supply chain to manage the brand's day to day operations and external partners and agencies
- Bachelor degree or higher, preferably in Civil Engineer, Chemical Engineering, Marketing Business Administration, Economics, Architecture or related filed.
- Age between 30-40 years old.
- Minimum 5 years of professional marketing experience in Brand Management (building, launching, positioning, upgrading, and expanding) / new product introduction, channel strategies, managing market mix from FMCG is preferred; however, industrial product is considered
- Having strong time management, systematic thinking, analytical skill, accurate working as well as Project Management
- Flexible to travel upcountry
- Good attitude and interpersonal skill
- Good command of English and computer proficient (MS Office)
- Working date: Monday to Friday
- Working hour: 08.00 a.m. – 05.00 p.m.
- Office location: TOA Bangna-Trad k.m.23
TOA Group of Companies
TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd. and TOA Subsidiary
107 Moo 3, Bangna-Trad Rd., KM. 23, Bangsaothong,
Amphur Bangsaothong, Samutprakarn 10540 Thailand
Tel: 02 335 5555 Ext.5852
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd is the largest decorative paint manufacturer in South East Asia and exporter of premium paint products including decorative paint, heavy paint, wood coating, protective coating, marine coating, chemical construction, aerosol spray and abrasive product. TOA is the leader of innovative and decorative paint manufacturer in South East Asia who offer and supply a variety of demand by a plenty innovative painting solution system in both household and industrial market. More than 40 years of paint business, our products continue to gain an increasing share of the highly competitive in both international market and domestic sales due to our premium product quality and high service level.
With high standard and strong product portfolio, TOA has been growing faster than the industry average. We draw our strengths from the new products, best-managed behavior, and also strong sales force. During the past ten year, TOA has expanded its business to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Malaysia and Middle East Zone.
TOA consider the importance of the human capital and equality of opportunity. Our employees will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package as well as career and learning development.
Due to our rapid growth and expansion in the business, we are currently looking for the number of dynamic, result-oriented, and high energetic calibers to join our excellent team in the following positions: