Marketing Manager – Research & Development (Swensen's)
The Minor Food Group Public Company Limited
Be responsible for developing world class Sundaes, cake or any related products under Swensen’s in order to deliver 100% customer satisfaction and long term optimum growth.
- Support & lead development efforts for new promotion within the Functional Capabilities group.
- Lead product development projects for flavor of the month, promotion(e.g. Sundaes, Cake) and any related new product concepts to deliver brand strategic growth
- Manage team of product development professionals and best in class for ice cream business of the country
- Collaborate and lead cross functional team to reach project objectives. Able to manage multiple projects and priorities, and work independently
- Work with sourcing team and vendors professionally to create innovation to Swensen’s
- Develop superior new products that meet the project deliverables, and/or contribute to the creation and execution of a stronger sparkling product strategy
- Applies basic food science knowledge in ingredient functionality and process technology to develop new or improved ice cream, beverage and cake products
- Demonstrates ability to understand and lead application of consumer research and experimental design (taste test verification)
- Show good communication skills both verbal and written, including timely and accurate documentation of work cascading to related parties to launch effectively at store level
- Passionate to follow up results of all new products launched, analyze and provide recommendation
- Adhere to the company’s employee rules & regulations.
- Attend and contribute to all training sessions, meetings and activities as required.
- Exercises responsible management and behaviour at all times, positively representing the MFG and Swensen’s.
- Maintains strong, professional relationship with relevant business partners.
- Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Keep the office and working areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Provide thoughtful leadership on product development, technical and training skill to training and operations
- Analyze emerging consumer trends and develop insights on product solutions or opportunities
- Leadership, team work, initiative and follow through from prototype to full commercial scale
- Good verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Minimum bachelor degree in MS Food S or any related fields with certified training experience of light food products from credible institutes
- At least 5 yrs of experience in product development (dessert category) is a must
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง The Minor Food Group Public Company Limited
The Minor Food Group Public Company Limited
The Minor Group of companies lives by one rule: we're only as good as the companies that we are entrusted with. And these companies add up to an impressive list of leading global brands across the lifestyle and leisure sectors – many of them genuine icons – that trust Minor to provide the solid foundation that underpins their success in the market that we work together in.
Minor has a rich heritage through our deep roots in Thailand . It has now been nearly 40 years since we first opened our doors, and our group continues to grow from strength to strength. The two listed companies which make up the public face of the Minor group – Minor International Pcl and Minor Corporation Pcl.
Minor International currently operates eleven world-class hotels and resorts with 2,200 rooms, and more than 500 branded food service outlets such as The Pizza Company , Swensen's, Sizzler , Dairy Queen and Burger King etc. across Asia and the Middle East.Minor Corporation operates a portfolio of leading fashion garments such as Esprit, Bossini, Timberland; luxury & lifestyle products such as Tumi, Charles&Keith, Zwilling J.A. Henckels, Cessna; education media such as Time Life, World book; cosmetics such as Red Earth, Bloom, Laneige, Smashbox and leisure brands across Thailand.
In addition to its substantial retail operations, the company also owns NMT Ltd., one of the country's largest contract manufacturers of household and personal care products on behalf of the world's leading consumer product companies.
For further information please see www.minornet.com