Marketing Manager- OTC (Pharmaceutical) - Myanmar based with attractive salary package
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Business industry: Pharmaceutical
Location: Yangon, Myanmar
Salary package: Open attractive salary package
Business / Marketing strategies
- Facilitate to achieve annual sales target and to ensure generative, sustained, consistent as well as predictable growth accordance with the Company’s objectives by devising marketing communications strategy and plan.
- Develop media strategy and determine appropriate media mix to increase brand awareness.
- Develop marketing plans including advertising, pricing, and promotion as well as PR functions. Implement the activities through in-house and/or external PR agency. Monitor results and returns to meet with marketing strategy and objective.
Marketing operation management
- Develop and manage the right product mix for the local market, conduct local SKU rationalization and product segmentation. Make recommendations based on monthly forecast, marketing information analysis and statistics.
- Lead and direct Marketing and Visual Merchandising functions to ensure effective implementation of marketing and visual merchandising activities.
- Work with regional marketing team to ensure marketing communications materials and activities align with brand’s image and standard.
- Communicate regularly with other departments to get updated information of product. Marketing, VM , training , retail and sales information to facilitate better planning, support and implementation of marketing activities and projects.
- Strengthen brand communications in digital media to further engage consumer in on-line and social media platform.
- Manage agencies' performance including annual review and negotiation of agencies contract. Monitor and review agencies' performance to ensure agencies' works up to brand standard and meet with agreed objectives.
- Monitor and control marketing spending within the assigned budget and ensure cost-effective spending on all marketing activities and projects. Oversee visual merchandising and retail promotion activities by ensuring all VM materials, Products display, POS materials, printing collaterals are in good quality and align with brand’s standard.
- Follow up on marketing expense and payment settlement to adhere with internal account procedures and policy.
- Conduct sourcing and ensure cost-effective purchasing on relevant marketing and visual merchandising materials. Ensure sufficient competitive quotations are compared and evaluated before making final vendor and purchase decision.
Research / Analysis
- Collect marketing intelligence including media and PR trends and opportunities.
- Regular monitor and share competitors marketing information to keep pace with market situation and opportunities.
- Set up regular reporting, measurement, and control system to evaluate results of marketing campaigns and projects in both Marketing and Visual Merchandising areas. Conduct direct visits to customer shops and selected retailers to evaluate the campaigns effectiveness.
- Conduct consumer research to collect consumer feedback and understand their buying behaviour and preference towards BRAND’S.
- Diploma/ Degree in Marketing or Marketing Communications or equivalent from an accredited institution
- At least 3 to 5 years of working experience in Marketing & Marketing Communications with substantial marketing exposure in Pharmaceutical in Myanmar or Indochina countries
- Open for multinational nationalities solid back ground in Pharmaceutical
- Proven communication (written and verbal) both Myanmar and English
- Able to work independently
- Good planning and execution skills
- Self-motivated, resourceful and with high level of initiative
- The ability to develop in depth knowledge about products and markets
- Possess high analytical skills to examine local market situation
To submit your application strict confidential, please send your full CV updated via "Apply Now" or for more a confidential discussion please call 02 634 7081 ext.1506
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.