URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
FJK Consultants is the Asian partner of Kienbaum Consultants International GmbH, a leading Human Resource Management Consultancy from Germany, employing more than 500 staff across 30 offices worldwide. For many years, Kienbaum has enjoyed a high level of confidence amongst clients and candidates. Through competence, partnership and innovation, we provide our clients with professional solutions in the search and selection of senior executives, managers and specialists. In line with our plans for expansion, we are seeking highly motivated individuals to complement our teams either in Singapore, China – Shanghai, or Bangkok.
Our client is one of fastest growing service companies in SEA region with award winning records 6 years consecutively. They are growing into its 11 years of operations with over 3,000 staffs. The organization continues to move forward with aggressive plan.
Report to: Head of Commercial
Role Summary: To develop well-articulated annual marketing plans per local market (Japan, Korea, China, Australia, Russia), initiate and coordinate marketing initiatives between head office and the local markets so as to deliver targeted marketing programs resulting into a constantly improved market position and revenue.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Develop, implement and control integral Marketing plans contributing to the commercial results of the region.
- Supervise and drive all Marketing activities and monitor campaigns taking place in all routes
- Evaluate all potential market opportunities and threats and provide recommendations.
- Ensure e-commerce strategies are deployed according to agreed and orchestrated marketing strategies, monitor return on investment for each activity and review marketing plans.
- Work with all stations in the region to help build the brand and maintain brand consistency on all communications as well as deployment of agreed marketing communication strategies as part of the marketing strategy.
- Be the Manager and Leader who develops and promotes new ideas and concepts to reinforce competitive advantage through carefully designed marketing messages for the region.
- Coach and develop members of your team as required.