PRTR Executive Recruitment
Our client is a property development company. They provide an excellent living experience including accommodation, community malls, rental warehouses with full facilities. The company is currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of Marketing Manager.
Salary: 50,000 – 70,000 Baht/month
- Analyzing and developing marketing strategy, promotion and annual advertising materials to compete with main competitor in market segment.
- Conducting market survey and providing market pricing information to sales team and Management
- Implementing marketing plan and allocating budget in effectiveness
- Creating marketing material and key message to deliver to target customers
- Initiating marketing communication toward various media tools
- Supporting in new project launch and Event activities
- Working closely with sales department and management
- Thai nationality, over 35 years old
- Master’s Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate, Architecture, Marketing, and related field
- At least 5 years working experience of marketing in real estate developer or other related business
- At least 10 years’ experience in marketing management
- Good English communications skills
- Possess analytical and strong management ability
We invite qualified Thai candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PRTR Executive Recruitment
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.