GROW WITH US: ASEAN thought leadership in material handling and equipment Jenbunjerd is a recognized Thailand's leading Material Handling & Eguipment focusing on lndustrial Related Products with guaranteed quality, reliability, and efficient delivery on a global standard.
Jenbunierd has the largest variety of Material Handling and Equipment in Thailand where industrial and consumers can find our offers through three ways as per his/her convenience: Catalogue, Direct Personal, and E-Commerce, or Click the site www.ienbunierd.com
To support the continued growth of i6 business, the Company is now seeking a highly qualified, experienced and versatile professional to fill the role of a Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Manager will report to the Business Development & Marketing Group Manager and will be responsible for all strategic marketing plans and execution. Roles will include plan, implement and control an effective corporate PR & marketing program, supporting the sales potential of key and focused product categories, along with other categories.
- Male or female, Thai nationality aged 28 to early 40s;
- A Bachelor's degree in related field; An MBA would be an advantage;
- Some years of relevant experience in sales & marketing field;
- Proactive, hands-on, well-rounded and flexible, with good strategic, analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Good personality and interpersonal skills; ability to create communication plans both online and offline.
- Some knowledge of industrial products and logistics would be advantage.
- The right candidate will demonstrate passion and initiative and possess good leadership and communication skills, plus the ability to organize and manage a team capable of increasing sales on an annual basis;
- Good personality and interpersonal skills
- Must be highly independent and entrepreneurial; and have a Good command of written and spoken English.
- strong planning and implementation skills; strong command of presentation.
- Extremely comfortable in a fast paied environment with multi-channel of distributions that
- Provide strategic marketing plan for The Company products also provide industry and market competitive analysis.
- Prepare marketing communication plan to both corporate, branding, public relations and product ranges
- Define, penetrate and close growth opportunities through marketing research, feasibility study, and analysis.
- Assist in business development and new product development of the company
- Develop relationship with new customer and existing customer.
- Co-ordinate with Sales, Fulfillment, and support departments to ensure efficiency of business process i.e, selling, delivery.
- Prepare the company's marketing plan, control budget, and monitor ROI per category in all aspects including new catalogue launches, events, CRM and social media planning
- Develop and design communication materials for corporate and selected product ranges; Product interpretation, Creative, and Production.
- Optimize brand exposure with media partners and create synergies between online and CRM events
- Establish and implement a targeted and consistent PR policy to increase brand awareness and recognition.
- Create concepts, organise and execute public relations events (e.g. seminar, trade shows, Vlp programs, physical store openings, etc.).
- Develop key messages for corporate communications.
- ค่าอบรม / พัฒนาตนเอง