Robert Walters Thailand
A leading global education business is looking for a potential Marketing Manager to develop and implement effective integrated marketing campaigns to promote the English courses for Adults in line with corporate branding.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
Reporting to Senior Head of Marketing, The Marketing Manager will work as part of the Teaching Centre's marketing team. With this role, you will work closely together on managing and developing integrated marketing campaigns for the adult language courses.
- Lead the planning, delivery and evaluation of the integrated marketing campaigns for the adult English courses
- Liaise with agencies for planning and execution of creative development and media buy, ensure all the materials are consistent as well as meet corporate and professional standards
- Analyse and evaluate the ROI and effectiveness of marketing campaigns with recommendations for improvement
- Plan, monitor and re-forecast the responsible budget
- Work closely with the Digital Manager on content update and promotional materials development for the corporate website and social media channels
- Identify suitable strategic partners, build strong relationship with them and ensure great collaboration and maximise share of voice in the joint-marketing activities
- Organise customer engagement events, manage registration and handle on-site arrangement with the sales team
- Conduct research and analysis with recommendations on the research validity and the right methodology
- Work closely with the Head of Communications on PR or media activities and partnerships
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to be able to communicate and articulate the messages to different parties effectively.
- A minimum of five years' similar working experience and track record of managing, developing and executing successful integrated marketing campaigns for consumer product, especially on digital and social media
- Track record of developing and executing SEM and SEO campaigns
- Native Thai speaker of equivalent with excellent command of English for written and spoken
- Thai typing and able to produce marketing content in Thai
- Good presentation skills
- Knowledge of the application of print, outdoor, online and digital advertising channels and social media platforms
- Knowledge in online tracking and web analytics tools
- Good understanding of Thai consumers
- Creative thinking and self motivated
This leading language center is recognised for its reputation. It offers a great working environment and excellent benefits.
If you are the proactive type with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an education industry leader.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.