Puratos (Thailand) Co., Ltd, we are a worldwide leader in the food industry. We want to be the reliable partners of our bakery, confectionery and chocolate customers. We help them further develop their businesses through innovation. Our vision, mission and positioning is therefore defined with this aim in mind.
Section / Department : Marketing
Reports to : Marketing Manager
- Assist in planning and execute the annual marketing plans which include product and pricing strategy, communications plan and trade promotions /activities for different channels: Artisan, Distributor and Large account customers (Supermarket, QSR, Industry)
- According to the priority of focus products, plan and execute intensive promotional campaigns (scheme, incentive, discount, etc) and the visualization of the results to the sales team and business partners
- Co-ordinate new product development, launch and follow-up
- Organize and coordinate customer events and ensuring to meet the 75% of the total customers’ satisfaction
- Develop and execute a cost-effective annual communications plan i.e. advertising, point of sales material (POSM), direct mail (newsletter), PR (bakers association, trade schools, trade magazines, organisers of exhibition..) and social media
- Develop and produce cost-effective sales support tools, collateral, visual and written materials and ensure these to be distributed through the right internal/external channels, within marketing budget/expenses
- Assist in market intelligence through collection and update of relevant market data and statistics for research and analysis (including consumer intelligence) to develop the market opportunities and/or up-date the product mix
- Promote safe and health working environment within the company.
- Fully support & implement GMP, HACCP, ISO 9001, HALAL, Golden Unicorn, and other systems by the company
- Carry out other ad hoc duty as assigned by the superior
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management-Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 2 year working experience in a similar capacity
- Creative, has initiative and able to work independently
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Good command of English
Attractive salary and benefits packages will be offered to qualified candidates based on experience. Interested candidates should send complete English resume, photo, and salary history/requirements to : Human resources manager For further information please contact:
Puratos (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
78/3 Moo1, Wellgrow Industrial Estate,
Bangna-Trad., K.m. 36, Tambol Homsin,
Bangpakong District, Chachoengsao
Tel: 038 570 386-89 # 203, Mobile : 092-223-4842