Marketing Director Job (Consumers Goods - Snack Food), Nonthaburi, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
Additional Benefits: Gasoline Allowance, Mobile Allowance etc.
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a leading Thai snack product company that is well established in Thailand. Our respected client is seeking a sales, marketing and brand strategy professional with a commitment to increasing market share and revenue for the job of Marketing Director. The job is based in Nonthaburi, Thailand. This is a senior executive marketing position only open to dedicated job candidates with a proven history of success.
The Marketing Director covers the full marketing mix, including but not limited to: strategic planning, market research and analysis, web and print advertising, email communications, viral marketing, social media and public relations (PR). This is an excellent opportunity for a professional to take his or her career to the next level and build a rich and rewarding career in an exciting industry.
- Assume overall responsibility for developing the annual marketing plan for the organisation; for strategic market planning; market research programmes; field force activities, and control of the marketing budget
- Provide planning and leadership to the Marketing Department by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are developed in order to meet and exceed all goals
- Prepare new product marketing plans for product introductions
- Establish a system of reports and communications for all information from the marketing team to the sales team and for feedback and request from the sales team to the marketing team
- Organise and direct marketing and strategy meetings on a regular basis whereby the strategy and promotion programmes are reviewed
- Performance appraisals of marketing and sales managers
- Providing training and development opportunities, including a national sales and management training programme
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field, Master’s degree an advantage
- Male or female, age 35-45 years old
- At least 7 to 10 years of experience in marketing management capacity in consumer goods, ideally with multinational company
- Results focused
- Business minded
- Strategic thinker
- Problem solver
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proven leadership skills
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.
FUN, MONEY AND DOING SOMETHING THAT MATTERS (Trainee Executive Search Consultant/Headhunter)