- Supporting the in-house marketing and design team by coordinating and collating content.
- Assisting team members with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested.
- Dealing with vendors, and outsourced supplies for Material Sourcing and Purchasing.
- Inventory Management and Order Processing of all Marketing tools both for 1956 and Carpets Inter brand.
- Coordinating, planning, and scheduling with CI factory to produce all sample collaterals.
- Working with Media to achieve the marketing campaign.
- Support sales staff by providing product information and selling materials.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related fields
- A minimum of 3 years
- Excellent communication (Photoshop and illustrator knowledge and skill)
- Team oriented