ELCA (Thailand) Ltd.
- Support Marketing team on any related marketing activities and events
- Take care of La Mer Miracle Club / VIP & NCC program in terms of document, FOC, stock management, filing, allocation and distribution to BA
- Manage customer database in terms of keying, cleansing, checking and correcting duplicated data
- Manage printed material stock, allocation and distribution to BA
- Provide product with information / size / price as requested by marketing
- Manage FOC since issue from order to distribution
- Competitors monitoring
- Scan financial document such as invoice, quotation
- Proceed the shopping cart creation.
- Download the Global asset/file and keep filing for further usage
- Translating marketing summary document from English to Thai and release to BA
- Bachelor degree in Marketing , Business Administration or related fields
- 0-2 years experience in marketing, product management preferably in retail business
- New graduate with marketing internship experience are welcome to apply
- Self motivated, result oriented, dynamic, initiative with good analytical skill
- Positive attitude, energetic and able to work under pressure
- Good communication , negotiation , presentation
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Computer Literate
Interested Thai candidates are invited to submit resume stating qualifications and experiences , present and expected salaries together with a recent photo to:
Talent Acquisition Executive, ELCA (Thailand) LTD.
990 Rama IV Road , 20th Floor , Silom , Bangrak 10500
Tel: 026246000 ext 6147
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง ELCA (Thailand) Ltd.
ELCA (Thailand) Ltd.
Worldwide Most Prestigious Cosmetics Company People all over the world associate us with beauty. This is because we import and distribute internationally famous cosmetics and fragrances i.e. Estee Lauder, Clinique, Aramis, Origins, M.A.C, Bobbi Brown, Tommy Hilfiger, DKNY, Jo Malone, La Mer, Tory Burch, Lab Series and Tom Ford Beauty. However, we at ELCA believe that we belong to more than just a group of highly successful companies dealing with beauty. We are ourselves one beautiful , warm family. We have a highly competitive atmosphere that offers dynamic training programs, challenging assignments and vast opportunities for advancement. We also provide a warm culture with supportive management, local as well as international. To cope with our rapid growth, we are presently looking for dynamic, talented and success-driven professionals who are prepared to discover the beauty of our organization