START SOFTWARE SERVICES LTD.
Marketing Content Writer (Copywriter)
Marketing Content Writer (copywriter) who speaks very good english
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce
various projects and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint,
awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity,
attention to detail, and project management skills.
Job Description and Duties
• Research ideas and facts pertinent to the type of content/topic assigned
• Create quality resources each month to drive leads, subscribers,
awareness, and/or other important metrics.
• Blog on an ongoing basis to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
• Grow our subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-
tune with their needs.
• Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers
and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of our audience.
• Develop ideas derived from online/offline research and organize the same on paper or computer applications
• Sort out workable ideas by a process of elimination and keep eliminated ideas stored for future reference
• Write fresh content based on research and brainstorming by following instructions provided for each type of document
• Develop engaging content for articles, blogs, stories and social media to entice and engage audience
• Proofread content for errors or additions and ensure that content is written per instructions
• Ensure that web page content is edited properly to increase on-screen readability
• Think up titles for each piece of content keeping appropriateness in check
• Copy, edit and proofread content created by other content writers to provide detailed feedback
• Ensure that content contains sufficient keywords for search engine optimization
• Manage user-generated content on social media sites
• Manage the company’s social media presence (experience in community management)
• Write content for newspapers and magazines keeping in mind the general structure and sentiment of the readers
• Develop prototypes and storyboards using a multitude of media creation and graphics editing tools
• Rewrite, paraphrase or write content from scratch depending on specific instructions provided in the work order
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog platforms, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline. (show us your portfolio and/or works)
- A multidisciplinary approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data and software to make decisions.
- Be ready to start working with us as soon as possible