Marketing & Communications Manager
Adecco Consulting Ltd.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy and action plans that align with business strategy
- Organize events related to marketing activities targeted at clients, candidates and colleagues including media relations, CSR and corporate activities
- Initiate and implement internal and external communications, including content management
- Manage company website, intranet, social medias, mobile application and all related digital platform and SEO for business purpose
- Measure and report performance of all online/offline marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with business partners, agencies and other vendor partners
- Enable and enhance database qualitatively and quantitatively
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing, IT or related fields
- Minimum 3 years experiences in managerial role working in Marketing online/offline including event organizing and medias
- Experience in managing team context with diverse roles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills both Thai and English
- Capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects under tight deadline and fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Keen on preparing slide deck and delivering presentation
- Proven experience in digital marketing is a plus
- A creative thinker and customer-oriented individual with good multi-tasking, problem solving, interpersonal, presentation, organizing and communication skills
- Excellent command of English
- Good computer literacy including Ms. Office (especially Power Point), HTML, Adobe Photoshop
“If you are interested, please submit your Resume (English) with your recent photo, present and expected salary to:
Adecco Consulting Ltd. (Head Office)
Central Plaza Chaengwattana (Tower Office)
Unit No.2005-8, 20th Floor
99/9 Moo 2 Chaengwattana Road
Bangtarad Parkret Nonthaburi. 11120
Tel: 02 832 3399 Fax: 02 832 3300
Contact person: Khun Phornraphee S.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Adecco Consulting Ltd.
Adecco Consulting Ltd.
Adecco Worldwide - Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in Human Resources services. Registered in Switzerland, and managed by a multinational team with expertise in markets spanning the globe, the Adecco Group delivers an unparalleled range of flexible staffing and career resources to clients and associates. Adecco was created in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles. We are now having more than 7,000 offices in 60 countries and territories worldwide.
Adecco Thailand - Adecco Thailand is the leader in Human Resource Solutions, offering Recruitment, Employment/ Outsource/ Contract Staffing and Human Capital Solutions. With over 20 years of experience in Thailand, we have developed the network and expertise to assist companies in building successful teams. We are now operated with 10 Business Units, connects over 8,000 Associates each day through Adecco network of over 200 Employees. Our recruitment managers and consultants are in possession of expertise, knowledge of industry and employment trends, enabling us to fully understand HR requirements and offer the most practical solutions.