Marketing Communications Manager
- Be a part of a challenging team to conceptualize and execute strategic marketing communications plan.
- Involve in a wide array of exciting communications initiatives such as producing integrated marketing communications plan, managing the corporate and product brands, organizing events, producing communications collateral, and managing advertising and promotions work.
- Manage digital presence: external website, social media, online advertising, etc. from design to full implementation and evaluation.
- Guide development of social/content strategy; manage contractor(s) in the execution of social content plans.
- Handle market analysis and research to identify trends and opportunities.
- Cross-functional partnership with Brand, Art, and external agency partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing, Advertising, Communication or related fields.
- At least 3 years’ experience in marketing communication or advertising.
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques, creative, initiative, and result-oriented.
- Mature, high self-motivated, ambitious and well organized.
- Able to work independently as well as able to work with the team.
- Excellent English skills (Speaking and Writing) with computer literacy.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Prestige Selection Co., Ltd.
600/50 B-Square Rama 9, Ramkhamhaeng 39, Wangthonglang, Bangkok, Thailand