11Street (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Established in Korea since 2008, 11street is now one of the top global e-commerce marketplace providers with 400,000 sellers serving over 30 million consumers worldwide with annual gross merchandise value of USD 7 billion/year. The company’s aim is to build a fun and interactive online shopping website where everyone can buy and sell in an open-yet-trusted environment.
11street also has a presence in Turkey, Malaysia and Indonesia, respectively, Thailand will be the next. The key differentiator of 11street are the experiences and know-hows that the company has gained through its more than 10 years of global e-commerce ventures and in Korea. 11street is inviting excellent fresh graduates or experienced to explore the opportunity as Assistant Category Manager. If you are passionate in delivering the best customer experience just like we do and enjoy working in a competitive and fun environment, then our company will be the right fit for you. We will be waiting for you, and let’s enjoy.
For more information, please visit our website,
Marketing Communication (Branding & PR) Sr. Manager
Reporting to: Head of Marketing Division (VP)
SK planet is seeking a creative, self-motivated, and knowledgeable talent to be part of our Thai e-Commerce business
- Strategize branding direction including advertising (ATL/BTL), campaigns (online promotion, off-line event etc.), social marketing (viral, SNS etc.) and PR initiatives and execute
- Manage marketing agency and ensure all marketing communications (including PR) are aligned with brand and company identity
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and strategize brand value propositions (including brand identity and structure) and key short term and long term brand messages
- Develop advertising strategy in line with brand direction to achieve strong marketing presence, brand identity and positioning in the industry
- Plan and execute launch campaign, regular and spot campaigns using various, trendy and effective channels and contents (including viral and SNS campaigns, on/off event, PR event and etc.)
- Review and manage the content of publication and multimedia materials (including newsletter, magazine and etc.)
- Plan and manage marketing budget and expenditure
- Check and verify all marketing communication materials adhere to brand guidelines
- Choose best agency and manage agency in all campaign planning and execution activities
- 8+ years of relevant working experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree
- Experience of branding, advertisement and marketing campaign (ATL/BTL)
- Experience of social marketing using various Medias such as Facebook, YouTube, Line, etc.
- Experience of off-line campaign
- Capacity to establish brand identity and brand communication
- Capacity of campaign planning with creativity and market insight
- Familiar with agency practices and possesses agency management know-hows
Skills & Competence
- Ability to excel as both a team lead and individual contributor
- Excellent communication skill in both English and Thai
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, PowerPoint)
Interested candidates, please submit a letter of application and full details of their CV, current and expected salary with a recent photo of themselves via "Apply Now" or contact
Contact person: K. Malika
Contact no.: 02-033-0172
11Street (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
689 Bhiraj Tower at Emquartier, 34th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
North Klongton Sub-district, Vadhana District, Bangkok 10110