Marketing Communication Manager
Golden Donuts (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
PURPOSE (KEY OBJECTIVES):
Responsible for the overall management and works of Dunkin’ Donuts marketing and marketing communication which will result in the fulfillment of planned sales and profit objectives and ensure long-term optimum growth consistent with market trends and conditions.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Initiate and develop marketing programs to deliver company’s business goals:
- Review and revise marketing programs to ensure the results
- Set up sales forecast and promotion target for each month promotions
- Develop business plan/ marketing strategy/ marketing calendar/ new product development
- Maintain good working relationship and coordination with Operations team, Purchasing and New Product Development team with a view to ensuring proper implementation of marketing plans consistent with the company’s short and long terms sales and profit growth objectives. Create attractive promotion campaigns to raise our sale volume.
- Develop effective promotion and advertising programs for Dunkin Donuts in cooperation with Advertising Agency. Ensure budgeting control on promotion and advertising expenditure.
- Responsible for advertising campaign and know details concerning consumers and media publications.
- Develop media plan and seek for new media opportunity to ensure the effectiveness of communication.
- Monitor sales performance, anticipates causes affecting performance, indicates magnitude of impact on sales and provide Management, Operation and Finance with attractive promotion campaign to raise sales volume.
- Work with Purchasing team and Finance to conduct value analysis and ensure favorable
- COG ratio to sales through cost implement project. Continue competitor and pricing analysis and try to position our product at the accessible price to consumers.
- Responsible for pre & post analysis of all marketing activities report to COO and Operations Team.
- Provide sales forecast for purchasing department .to insure effective stock management.
- Liaise with International to ensure global brand implementation and Knowledge transferred.
- Liaise with suppliers on join promotion.
- Manage relationship, marketing campaign, support fund with major business partners.
- Responsible for allocation of marketing budget between different mediums and promotion.
- Handle and manage Product Mix database.
- Identify stores with low sales volume and develop promotion campaign/activities to assist stores in achieving positive results.
- Develop grand opening programs for new stores opening that will build brand awareness in local community and drive traffic to the stores as well as stimulate product trial.
- Seek and deal with suppliers to produce marketing material and operations requirement.
- Monitor Marketing Budget on a monthly basis.
- Support the stores by providing all the marketing materials as needed.
- Analyze market and competitors
- Competitors activities update
- Winning Brand Research summary / Brand Share Research summary
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors.
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Golden Donuts (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Golden Donuts (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Mudman Company Profile with over 3,500 employees, Mudman is a house of international retail food brands in Thailand, and the authorized master franchisee for Emporio Armani Caffe, Au Bon Pain bakery café, Baskin Robbins and Dunkin Donuts. Also owns its own very successful brands in Thailand and International markets, they are Greyhound Original (Bangkok, Singapore, Vietnam, Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Switzerland, Israel, Russia), Greyhound Café (Bangkok, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijin, Kualalumpur), Golden Gourmet Catering Services and Mudman Boutique Hospitality.
We owns and operates more than 350 locations that cater to the Thai professional, expatriate and tourist consumers. Our Vision, we want to be a great, enduring company, with appealing food brands, providing a healthy and quality work environment in Asia Pacific. This continues to be the key focus for our growth.
We are looking for an efficient Marketing Manager to join our already well established food retail business in Thailand that comprises of several outlets country-wide.