MARKETING COMMUNICATION MANAGER
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Our client provides its customers in the printing and packaging industry with profound expertise and offers a portfolio of top-class consumables, equipment and technical after-sales services.
Salary: 40,000 - 60,000 Baht/month
- Plan and budget for annual marketing communications activities, together with the MD.
- Organize trade events in Thailand (i.e. PPI, Propack).
- Liaise with trade associations (i.e. Thai Printing Association).
- Liaise with the headquarters for marketing communication matters (i.e. corporate presentations).
- Liaise with all principals / manufacturers on marketing communication matters.
- Plan and design advertisements in local trade journals.
- Maintain company webpage (weekly update) and lead social media activities (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Organize annual company getaway and other company activities, together with other employees.
- Initiate, suggest and execute new company marketing tools (i.e. company shirt, note pad).
- Plan and arrange annual company gifts for customers.
- Coordinate with the sales department for all their marketing communication plans and needs.
- Undertake market research as needed.
- Handle special assignments from the MD as needed.
- 28-40 years old
- Thai national / female preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or equivalent education.
- 3 years plus of proven experience in marketing communications, in particular,trade exhibition participations, ad planning, website management, social media, liaison with trade associations, etc.
- Independent and resourceful person who possesses initiative.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PRTR Executive Recruitment
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.