We are expanding our TEAM.
Who are we?
Our group owns and manages highly rated food and beverage venues in Bangkok that are growing rapidly. We are expanding our marketing department to support our growth.
The office located at Sukhumvit 23, close by BTS Asoke and MRT Sukhumvit station.
If you are a highly energetic and creative person seeking an opportunity to apply your marketing skills in a dynamic environment, we’d like to hear from you.
Please apply by using "APPLY NOW", no phone calls.
Please send your resume written by English Only!!
Marketing Communication Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead and manage a team of designers in the creation of marketing content supporting the Hathor family of brands, including establishing processes, design guides, brand definition/identity guidelines, and production schedules to ensure team deadlines are met.
- Ability to collaborate with creative team to produce a wide range of high quality marketing collateral in both English and Thai. (In store, owned web, social media, direct marketing, events / trade shows).
- Design, write, and produce promotional marketing materials for consumer and trade audiences.
- Ensure core messaging is consistently conveyed across all platforms.
- Create demand for existing products, services and events through best-in-class marketing campaigns.
- Contribute to the creation of marketing plans and the successful implementation of those plans.
- Deliver regular and meaningful reporting on the success (ROI) of the marketing initiatives undertaken.
- 5 ½ work day week.
- Female age above 27 years, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Marketing AND at least 3 - 5 years in a relevant marketing role. Master’s degree preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of marketing and a genuine enthusiasm for the Luxury Lifestyle / Hospitality industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including proof-reading in both English and Thai.
- Proven marketing communications skills.
- Creative thinker but able to use a structured approach, delivering on time and within budget.
- Past experience conducting research reports, including the methodology, survey writing and fulfillment, and writing reports and studies.
- Strong computer literacy (PC or Mac) with at least intermediate level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to work in the Food and Beverage industry in venues that serve luxury lifestyle products including alcohol and cigars.