Marketing Communication Manager
Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Marketing Communication Manager role job just become available at one of the most recognised global automotive part manufacturer based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Marketing Communication Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible for managing strategies for both internal and external communication for the company.
- Lead, develop and implement marketing communication for the company both Above the Line and Below the Line and via social media
- Maintain regular interaction with stakeholders to keep updated with company developments and directions
- Co-ordinate and build strong relationship with media and agencies
- Responsible for planning and execution for all branding activities, roadshows, press conferences and CSR activities
- Monitor and maintain company branding in all marketing collateral's, POSM etc.
- Crisis management responsibility
- Promote company culture within internal communication, events etc.
To succeed in this role you must have at least 7 years of working experience in the marketing and communication field, preferable from the automotive industry.
- University Degree in Mass Communication, Marketing or Communication Art
- Excellent English communication skills as most content will be in English
- Ability to work independently
- Hands-on, dynamic with can-do attitude
The company is the world's leader in its field. The company offers great international working environment with good career path for talented employees.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Communication Manager.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.