Marketing Administrator (2-Year contract)
Adecco Consulting Ltd.
- Be a contact person in general areas
- Support Marketing team in administrative works as well as event organizing
- Assist Marketing Manager in monitoring marketing & administrative expenses
- Issue a purchasing request for marketing and create a purchasing order in a timely manner
- Contact suppliers in an area of procurement of premium items, material production, purchasing, accounting and financing requirement and etc.
- Coordinate with marketing team to produce marketing collaterals (printed and online) and ensuring that they adhere to corporate identity guidelines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing
- Basic computer literacy
- Very good command of written and verbal Thai
- Fair command of written and verbal English
- Good coordinator with strong interpersonal and organization skills
- Multi-tasking with good prioritizing skills
- Process oriented, problem solver with good team spirit
- Self-motivated and self-starter who is able to perform well with minimum supervision
- Good at Photography and Photoshop would be advantage
“If you are interested, please submit your Resume (English) with your recent photo, present and expected salary to:
Adecco Consulting Ltd. (Head Office)
Central Plaza Chaengwattana (Tower Office)
Unit No.2005-8, 20th Floor
99/9 Moo 2 Chaengwattana Road
Bangtarad Parkret Nonthaburi. 11120
Tel: 02 832 3399 Fax: 02 832 3300
Contact person: Khun Phornraphee S.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Adecco Consulting Ltd.
Adecco Consulting Ltd.
Adecco Worldwide - Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in Human Resources services. Registered in Switzerland, and managed by a multinational team with expertise in markets spanning the globe, the Adecco Group delivers an unparalleled range of flexible staffing and career resources to clients and associates. Adecco was created in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles. We are now having more than 7,000 offices in 60 countries and territories worldwide.
Adecco Thailand - Adecco Thailand is the leader in Human Resource Solutions, offering Recruitment, Employment/ Outsource/ Contract Staffing and Human Capital Solutions. With over 20 years of experience in Thailand, we have developed the network and expertise to assist companies in building successful teams. We are now operated with 10 Business Units, connects over 8,000 Associates each day through Adecco network of over 200 Employees. Our recruitment managers and consultants are in possession of expertise, knowledge of industry and employment trends, enabling us to fully understand HR requirements and offer the most practical solutions.