YAANA Ventures is an owner, partner and operator of entrepreneurial travel and hospitality ventures in Asia. We distinguish ourselves by sharing real experiences that are grounded in the cultural richness of Asia. We are champions of the triple bottom-line: we empower our ventures with the values to nurture the people with whom we work, to sustain the planet we all share, and to pursue profits to expand our mission.
Marketing Administrative Assistant/ผู้ช่วยการตลาด
The YAANA Ventures’ Marketing Assistant is a jack of all trades that will assist the Brand Marketing Executive and the Digital Marketing Executive to support their marketing goals for each YAANA Ventures company. You will be involved in supporting the team with website changes, social media networking, brand marketing, public relations, tradeshows & events and digital advertising. In addition, you will assist the Marketing Director in coordinating marketing campaigns, company marketing budgets and marketing effectiveness reporting. This is the perfect position to learn from the ground up about marketing and the travel industry!
- With the Brand Marketing Executive, you will assist in handling the receipt of brand marketing material orders from our YAANA Ventures companies and distributing the material to their offices.
- With the Brand Marketing Executive, you will assist in coordinating 3rd party design and production suppliers to execute their tasks on-time and on-budget.
- With the Digital Marketing Executive, you will assist in coordinating the creation of content for each YAANA Ventures company to be used on our websites, e-mail campaigns and social media networks.
- With the Brand Marketing Executive, you will help coordinate our tradeshows and events for maximum impact through creative booth design and effective product material to attract visitors and impress existing clients.
- With the Marketing Director, you will maintain the ongoing expenses of the Marketing team and produce reports to assist in decision-making.
- With the Digital Marketing Manager, you will create and maintain reports to measure the effectiveness of the marketing team.
- You will assist the team as necessary with their projects, as directed by the Marketing Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Good communication skills in English and Thai preferred.
- Prior experience managing third-party service providers preferred.