Manufacturing Supervisor (BTS Bearing)/ Wellgrow Industrial Estate by Employee Bus)
UTAC Thai Limited
- Base on Production Control loading on the line, plans organize control and set priorities for processing products/schedules with the aim of meeting overall manufacturing goals
- Interface with other support functions to ensure area is well supported in terms of machine maintenance, QA monitoring and utilities to do the job
- Supervises employees who put together component parts to make assemblies, subassemblies or completed units
- Supervises technicians to perform maintenance function as specification and instruction.
- Play key communication and leadership role in people management to motivate and retain the best people resources to make a great team
- Plan, forecast the cost of maintenance resource in order to support productions
- Establishes equipment preventive maintenance schedule. Coordinates proper preventive maintenance to be carried out at regular intervals
- Evaluate and improve on machine capability to improve productivity
- Bachelor's Degree of Science in Physics, Chemistry, Operations Management or related Field
- With Strong Leadership
- Good command of English
- Able to work in shift
- 1-3 years experience in manufacturing
UTAC Thai Ltd.
237 Lasalle Road, (Sukhumvit 105) Bangna Bangkok 10260
Tel : 0-2714-5400 ext. 1409, 1384, 1511, 1105 Fax : 0-2749-2872
Website : www.utacgroup.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง UTAC Thai Limited
UTAC Thai Limited
United Test and Assembly Center Limited or UTAC is one of the world’s leading independent providers of test and assembly services for a wide range of semiconductor devices including memory, mixed-signal/RF and logic ICs. We have major manufacturing operations in Shanghai, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand and our sales offices dot the rest of the globe.
We provide numerous exciting opportunities for professional development and career growth. If you are looking for a dynamic organization and one that offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package to talented individuals.
About UTAC Thai
UTAC Thai Limited formally NS Electronics Bangkok is Thailand’s first IC assembly and test manufacturing company affiliated with UTAC Group in May 2006. Our proven track record over 40 years and ISO 9001, TS 16949, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 certifications are a testimony. Today UTAC Thai employs more than 6,000 employees, including engineers, workers and staff. We have 3 manufacturing factories in Thailand. The company produces and tests several types of ICs.
We’re still continuing to expand and develop our products to meet the changing demands of the market.
Give your career leverage by joining us in these positions.