BIOFUEL INDUSTRIES CO., LTD.
MANUFACTURING – PLANT DIRECTOR / SUPERVISORS / GENERAL WORKERS / TECHNICIANS / ADMIN
Our company is seeking suitable candidates for the below mentioned positions to our new production plant.
- Plant Director – 1 Pax
- Plant Supervisor – 1 Pax
- Safety Department Head – 1 Pax
- Repair & Maintenance Officer – 1 Pax
- Weigh Bridge Operator (Admin) – 2 Pax
- General Workers – 20 Pax
- Excavator Operators – 10 Pax
- Electrical Technicians – 2 Pax
- Mechanical Technicians – 2 Pax
- Quality Assurance Officer – 1 Pax
- Welder – 1 Pax
- Shredder Operator – 1 Pax
- Security Guards – 3 Pax
Plant Director and Plant Supervisor
- Responsible for the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the plant – Plan, organize, direct and run day-to-day operations with minimal disruptions.
- Administer the factory maintenance and all operational equipment.
- Direct and control production operations to meet targets and sales orders.
- Liaise closely with scheduling and logistics team to ensure all orders are manufactured and packed to clients’ specifications.
- Review and propose improvements to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Ensuring all processes comply to the SOPs.
- Optimize utilization of manpower, machinery and material consumption.
- Report to the Directors regularly.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in the manufacturing and biomass industry.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, project management, resource allocation, human resources)
- Strong team building, decision making and people management skills.
- Supply chain knowledge is an added advantage.
- Able to communicate (read/write/speak) English and Chinese fluently.
- Proficient user of IT tools to improve work efficiency.
Safety Department Head
- Report to the Plant Director.
- Implement safety improvements actively.
- Identify potential risks and proposed solutions to the relevant departments.
- Enforce safety rules and regulations to ensure good and safe work environment.
- Conduct regular safety patrols and highlight findings to the respective department heads.
- Conduct investigations and take countermeasures if any safety issues arise.
- Organize safety awareness training to all employees.
- 2-3 years’ experience in safety management.
- Relevant licenses in the safety aspect will be an advantage.
- First Aid certification will be an advantage.
- Experience in the manufacturing and biomass industry.
Repair and Maintenance Officer
- Manage the mechanical and electrical repair works in the production plant, as well as, the operational machinery.
- Prepares budget estimates, controls expenditures and initiates cost reduction proposals.
- Perform planning activities to cater for incoming work and resource allocation.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and assign duties of the various technicians.
- Supervise routine and non-routine repairs.
- Manage deployment of staff to achieve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Compile maintenance records and prepare technical report for all maintenance activities.
- Identify repair and maintenance activities which require out-sourcing and supplier’s support.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 7 years’ experience in factory and construction machinery maintenance such as bull dozers, hydraulic equipment, excavators etc.
Please click “Apply” and attach an updated detailed resume in ENGLISH in MS WORD format with the following information:
- Position that you are applying for.
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving
- Date of availability
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.