SET-listed Thai Wah Public Company Limited (TWPC), a merger between two SET-listed companies of Thai Wah Starch PCL and Thai Wah Food Products PCL is Thailand's leading tapioca product manufacturer and exporter and vermicelli producer (44% market share) having operated the business over 60 years of experience in their products. Besides the company's core business, TWPC has also invested in other businesses including lands.
Aiming to enhance the company's businesses for future growth, we are looking for the candidates for the position of Management Associate who have potential to grow their capability to be part of the management team.
Manager, Talent and Organization Development
- Provide technical direction, leadership, and staff supervision involved in the planning, development, implementation, administration, and ongoing evaluation of talent development and management program and services including
- Talent Acquisition
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Succession Planning
- Performance Management
- Support the design and deployment of enterprise-wide people initiatives, lead organization development projects and activities for assigned operating units, and partner with business stakeholders to effectively on-board
- The Manager will play a key role in making the Company a best place to work and help position Talent Management and OD, and the broader HR team.
- Roles & Responsibilities:
- Partner with leadership to develop talent management strategies, identify gaps and plan processes to support initiatives
- Develops strategy, work plans and goals for the talent management staff to include recruiting and process improvements and operation efficiencies
- Plans, organizes, and directs staff in development and delivery of talent programs services, and operations adhering to Thai Wah policies and procedures
- Consults with Thai Wah leadership to develop processes and programs around performance management, talent acquisition, strategic workforce planning and succession planning
- Facilitates workshops with department leaders in developing strategic plans and translating operational strategies into project plans and deliverables
- Creates and implements communication plans to talent management programs, processes, enhancement, etc.
- Leads and efforts to attract great employees for all current and future talent needs; responsible for high volume recruitment and hiring of all employees ensuring that Thai Wah has the talent pool needed to achieve its business goals & objectives
- Work closely with Education Outreach Coordinator to build relationships with colleges and universities and oversees Internship Program
- Oversees the performance & effectiveness of talent management systems and databases and the implementation and management of future talent management systems
- Works with Learning & Development to develop and implement talent management training strategies, content and action plans
- Collaborates with the inclusion function to develop strategic diversity plans that ensure a diverse talent pipeline for current and future talent needs
- Benchmarks with industry talent management best practices to improve operational practices; obtains and communicates workforce data to Thai Wah business units to allow for talent decision making
- Develops an administers the Talent Management budget; justifies budget items and needed; authorizes and approves budget expenditures
- Oversees Performance Management Systems and Processes, plays a key role in the continuous improvement of feedback culture
- Provides leadership, guidance and direction to management and staff in all areas of talent and organizational development. Implements training and team-building programs
- Reward team members based on contribution and performance.
- Translates business strategy and plans into organization, team, and individual capability needs.
- Drives change, and support enterprise wide strategic priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business of Public Administration, Human Resources Management, or related field.
- 5 years of progressively responsible experience in the areas of talent management, leadership development, organizational development, training design and/or human resources.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, good analytical, planning, and process development skills, strong business judgment, and a high level of initiative.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, build effective working relationships with key stakeholders, and work independently with limited supervision.
- Strong experience conducting assessments and using that data to inform decision-making, and ultimately results for the business.
- Good command of spoken and written English
The successful candidate will be offered Group Health and Life Insurance, Medical Claim, Car Allowance, Provident Fund and other fringe benefits.
All interested persons should submit your resume in English stating qualification, experience, achievement, expected salary with a recent photo and related document via APPLY NOW
Human Resources Department
THAI WAH PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
21/59, 21/63-64 Thai Wah Tower I, 20th-21st Floor,
South Sathorn Road, Tungmahamek,
Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Tel (66) 2-285-0040 ext.1602 Fax : (66) 2-285-0675