Manager, Talent Acquisition & Succession Programme
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
- Develop and Implement policy and procedure related to talent & succession tasks and ensure all policy & procedure compliance
- Identify and source appropriate external/internal talent candidates to be filled / replaced in critical / key positions at appropriate time
- Manage and develop end-to-end talent acquisition process including assessments, interviews, and offers
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers with assessment, recruitment techniques and employment data
- Utilise recruiting application, systems, software through the selection phase to on-boarding
Talent & Succession Programme
- Establish and implement talent & succession strategy in response to expansion and growth
- Perform analysis of talent needs for the future and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool (internal & external)
- Identify successors and talent of all levels
- Develop database for developing talent/successor to be ready to be promoted or filled in key positions Collaborate with L&D to develop talent and successor
- Initiate and conduct talent programme, educational collaboration
Key Shared Accountabilities:
- Work together with all departments on recruiting and selecting candidate
- Work with WF and C&B, Performance team regarding JA, JE, JD, FTE budget, PPM
- Work with L&D, TSD regarding the collaboration programme with targeted university/institute in Northern area.
- Work with PANDORA HQ on new project initiative
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in HROD, Political Science, Business Administration or related field
- Direct experience in succession management, preferably minimum 10 years as a manager and minimum 5 years as a recruiter
- Hands-on experience in talent & succession
- Solid knowledge in assessment tools
- Experience in learning & developing functions
- Ability to handle recruitment activities for support and operation groups in a huge demand
- Good English communication and self-confident
- Strong leadership, initiative and out of the box
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 9,000 points of sale, including more than 1,800 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 16,700 people worldwide of whom approximately 11,000 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2015, PANDORA's total revenue was DKK 16.7 billion (approximately EUR 2.2 billion).