Manager, Sustainability (CSR)
Level : Manager – Senior Manager
Function : Social Responsibility
Report to : Social Responsibility Head
To perform complex activities regarding Social Responsibility strategies, policies and plan, and guide junior members through difficult assignments, to create a positive impact to all public stakeholders, and enhance good image regarding social responsibility of the company
Principal Accountabilities :
- Provide complex Social Responsibility activities and event, as well as provide guidance to junior members through difficult assignments, to enhance public benefits and create good image of the company with an optimal resources and budget utilization
- Perform activities and provide guidance to junior members on difficult assignments to enhance employees collaboration for Social Responsibility activities in order to build social awareness culture in the company
- Coordinate with relevant parties to enhance employees collaboration for Social Responsibility activities in order to build social awareness culture in the company
- Perform complex activities to build up working network for Social Responsibility activities in order to enhance impact of Social Responsibility execution
- Conduct survey and in-depth analysis regarding public opinions and attitudes toward the company Social Responsibility activities, as well as guide junior members through difficult assignments, in order to develop and implement corrective plan and to improve Social Responsibility strategic planning
- Identify and respond appropriately to patterned issues regarding Social Responsibility in order to ensure that current issues are efficiently dealt with to support operational excellence
- Report all issues/variances with planned work to ensure any activities outside normal procedures are communicated in a timely and accurate manner
- Continuously update oneself with changes in Social Responsibility trend, which affect tools, processes, systems, and frameworks relevant to the role, in order to maintain knowledge levels required to perform complicated tasks
- Collaborate with other departments / teams to facilitate analysis and identify process improvement / cost reduction opportunities
- Be accountable for other certain works as assigned from immediate superior level
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing or related fields.
- At least 5 years of experiences working in PR, CSP or external relations
- Have experiences in budget and have strong knowledge of project management
- Have good presentation and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and overtime (Weekday after working hour or weekend)
- Able to travel upcountry to manage the events
- Fluent in Thai and English, both writing and speaking
- Have good reference project is will be advantage
How to Apply
- Email your CV and application by click "Apply Now"
- Please ensure that in the email subject you mention the job you are applying for and your Employee Number.
- You are welcome to contact Khun Thanaton Trakoolwong for more information on the job.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.