Manager, Marketing Digital (Bangkok)
General Motors (Thailand) Ltd.
- Manage the development & execution of Chevrolet’s digital strategy for chevroelt.co.th (Big Browser & mobile sites).
- Manage all content owners to deliver assets & updates on Holden sites to ensure all projects delivered on-time and within budget.
- Manage agency resources to ensure all priorities are managed and schedule deployments around vehicle launches, model updates and retail campaigns.
- Manage projects to develop site efficiencies designed to improve the user experience and maximize sales opportunities.
- Provide support and guidance to other departments who own content on Chevrolet.co.th
- Develop marketing and corporate communications initiatives with key stakeholders to increase brand awareness
- Manage the development of relevant material by Marketing communications team, CAC and Corporate Affairs for posting on our channels
- Manage Chevrolet’s online digital advertising material by working with the communications team, to ensure all campaigns are delivered on time and within budget.
- Manage the analysis and communication of online campaign results via reporting
- Manage Chevrolet’s segment, retention, awareness and conquest keyword search strategy to maximize sales opportunities
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing or related field
- 8 years experience in marketing
- Tertiary qualifications in a commercial discipline Significant experience in project management
- Experience working and managing agencies
- Experience in developing strategies to grow the business
- Experience working within a global organization
- Sound understanding of the internet and its applications in the commercial environment
- Sound understanding of the uses and benefits of digital marketing in the new car purchase funnel
- Sound understanding of mobile technologies and their software applications
- Sound understanding of social media networks and their application to commercial environments
- Proficient knowledge of search engine technologies (Google, Yahoo etc)
- Proficient knowledge of social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+ etc)
- Very strong sense of accountability as the information place our website and social media channels is legally binding
- Very strong business acumen to manage conflicting priorities and business requirements
- Very strong sense of urgency to coordinate customer expectation with business processes
- Very strong communication skills to effectively deal with people with varying levels of technical expertise.
- Very strong communication, presentation & negotiation skills to deal with stakeholders including agencies
- Very strong organizational skills to manage projects on time and within budget
- Strong analytical skills to identify scope for improvement and potential for business
- Systematic problem solving / decision making skills
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with people from different levels and business units of the organization: VSSM Legal, PR, GMIO Marketing teams, agency partners
when you click apply, will go to GM career page please wait a minute
General Motors (Thailand) Ltd.
General Motors (Thailand) Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of General Motors Corporation, the world's largest automaker, has been the global industry sales leader for 77 years. Founded in 1908, GM today employs about 266,000 people around the world. With global headquarters in Detroit, GM manufactures its cars and trucks in 33 countries.
Established in 1993, General Motors Thailand has been operating as GM’s regional hub for vehicle production for both domestic sales and export for over ten years. General Motors Thailand manufacturing center in Rayong province is one of GM’s most advanced automotive facilities worldwide, producing world-class quality vehicles for GM and its affiliates under the names Chevrolet includes the Zafira MPV, the Optra Sedan and Estate, the Colorado pickups, the Aveo sub-compact and the latest addition, the Captiva SUV, all of which are distributed in Thailand through Chevrolet Sales Thailand’s over 100 outlets nationwide. Recently, General Motors annouced its 15 billion baht investment for its ASEAN's first GM Engine Plant in Thailand.
With the growing success of the General Motors (Thailand) Ltd. and the expansion of our manufacturing operations, General Motors is now offering more career opportunities for talented individuals. If you are looking for a long, rewarding career - join GM, worldwide employer with many opportunities around the world. More information on GM can be found at www.gmthailand.com