Manager – Management Consulting (SAP PMO)
KPMG Phoomchai Audit Ltd.
KPMG's Management Consulting group assists our clients in improving and transforming business performance through strategic and operational re-engineering and better leverage of technology investments. We help develop strategies relating Finance Transformation, Supply Chain Management, IT Strategy Implementation, Cost Optimization, Business Integration, Business Intelligence as well as ERP Advisory services.
- Establish and lead large scale SAP implementation projects as Project Manager and/or a part of PMO
- Manage project teams and stakeholders to deliver solutions within agreed target timescales
- Budget management and control
- Resource management and planning
- Direct and advise core team members, including BAs and solution architects in the execution of their duties
- Ensure project deliverables conform to quality standards established in the project quality plan
- Continuously monitor the project progress, team performance and report to top management based on standardized tools and methodologies
- Promote and manage knowledge development for team-members in SAP
- Demonstrate integrity, positive attitude, solid work ethic, commitment to stakeholders and a passion for excellence.
Minimum 8 years working experience in large scale SAP implementation project
Completion of 3 or more; full life cycle SAP project implementations as Project manager
Understand cross functional requirements among SAP modules such as SD, MM, PP, IM, WM, AS and Warranty, and BI. Automotive and general Manufacturing sector experience is plus.
Proven track record in delivering program/projects on-time, on-budget
Strong communication skills, self-motivated, and highly responsible
Proven experience in collaborating, managing and motivating team
Proficiency in spoken and written Thai and good English
Strong communication and presentation capability
Ability to thrive in an international environment
Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills
Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidates. Please submit resume stating qualifications and experience, present and expected salary, telephone number, together with a recent photo.
KPMG Phoomchai Business Advisory Ltd.
Human Resources Department Empire Tower,48th Floor, 195 South Sathorn Rd., Yannawa, Sathorn Bangkok 10120
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง KPMG Phoomchai Audit Ltd.
KPMG Phoomchai Audit Ltd.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax, and Advisory services. We operate in 156 countries and have more than 155,000 professionals in all member firms around the world.
Joining KPMG Thailand is an opportunity to become a member of a leading international firm where your personal and professional development is taken seriously.
We have a wide range of clients and projects and so your work will always be varied and interesting. The changes in business environment provide new challenges and at KPMG, we work together as a team to offer the appropriate approaches to these challenges for our clients.
We are now looking for high performing people in all levels from various backgrounds as we offer exceptional career opportunities across Audit, Tax, Advisory, and support functions.