Manager, Fraud Management
Level : Manager
Report to : Fraud Management Team Lead
Identify fraud risk in business process, technology, network and system according to GSMA And non-GSMA. Design effective detective and preventive controls according to identified Risks. Design verification procedures for the fraud detection scenario and lead in designing Fraud handling process by working with related parties, and embedded in business process.
Principal Accountabilities :
- Lead in responding to fraud and revenue leakage case submitted to ensure all problematic
issues are resolved
- Lead in determining the need and procedure of investigation to ensure effectiveness and
appropriateness of way of investigation for particular type of fraud and revenue leakage and
optimal benefit to company
- Lead in coordinating or processing for fraud and revenue leakage investigation as per
planned to ensure timely limit negative impact to business
- Lead in providing commentary and recommendation to support for fraud and revenue
assurance system or process development
- Conduct regular and ad-hoc report development regarding fraud and revenue leakage
investigation to support management or relevant functions
- Lead in coordination with relevant functions to improve efficiency of fraud and revenue
leakage investigation process
- Lead in providing technical or information support with both internal and external entity in
relevant to fraud and revenue leakage investigation to ensure that all fraud and revenue
leakage cases can effectively be closed
- Conduct special investigation as per requested to ensure that problematic issues are
- Gathering data for analysis fraud behavior and relation between factors to support mitigation the risks of fraud
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or IT.
- 7+ experience in Fraud Management, preferably in telecommunication business
- Reducing fraud and corruption losses by efficient risk assessments, preventive controls,
monitoring and investigations
- Identification of the root cause for control weaknesses and implementing solutions for
- Utilizing appropriate investigative techniques, technologies and tools
- Exercise of discretion and professional judgment in handling confidential issues
- Proactive response to and resolution of fraud cases/ alarms
- Improving fraud prevention coverage as well the design and maturity of existing fraud
- Risk Assessments and Analysis Skills
How to Apply:
- Email your CV and application by click "Apply Now"
- Please ensure that in the email subject you mention the job you are applying for and your Employee Number.
You are welcome to contact Khun Krissana Aryuyuen for more information on the job.
Total Access Communication Public Company Limited
319, Recruitment Department, Chamchuri Square Building, 22-41 Floor,
Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Pathumwan, Bangkok Thailand. 10330
Tel. 02-202-8000 Fax: 02-202-8113
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.