Manager - APAC Regional Delivery (Corporate IT)
Amadeus Asia Ltd.
Purpose of the role
Through successful team management and resource utilisation, ensure delivery of successful Corporate IT (CIT) integration and implementation projects for corporations, corporate re-sellers and TMCs using Amadeus Solutions.
Manage team resources and activities, and coach staff in order to meet the Amadeus project methodology and standards. The focus for this role is to deliver end-to-end solutions to the specified customers segments; on time, on budget, and with high levels of customer satisfaction.
Provide consultancy to customers to recommend the most practical and effective implementation and integration solutions for CIT Solutions
Provide support to both customers and internal parties throughout the project phases.
Team Management, Supervision and Coaching
- Supervise team members in the areas of setting objectives, performance evaluation, training and work allocation.
- Supervise team members in their integration and etvorders duties, review cases with subordinates as appropriate, and provide guidance as needed.
- Supervise implementation team members, review projects and maintenance activities and provide guidance as needed.
- Manage the allocation of implementation resources and maintain the implementation resource schedule.
- Conduct weekly status meetings with team members to increase knowledge sharing, follow-up on key issues, projects and action items.
- Develop knowledge sharing amongst the team and empowerment on increasing of skill set.
- Develop and maintain cross training between implementation and integration team members.
- Ensure correctness of internal documentation and support tools.
- Assist new comers in settling into the department.
Coordinate regularly with the central delivery teams in France for enhancements.
- Coordinate with APAC Cluster and Partner Delivery teams and to manager delivery demand, transfer knolwdege, buld a community of practice and provide assistance as needed.
- Coordinate regularly with the CIT, Ptre-sales & sales teams across the APAC region and GCG / Corporate IT Sales on the progress of existing and potential new customers in the pipeline.
- Report to the Delivery Management on the status of key activities and main issues in a timely manner.
Lead critical consultancy missions for key customers.
- Through team leadership, training and coaching, inculcate within the team to ensure that they: understand existing and new customer systems, identify customer specific needs and requirements, recommend solutions making best use of Amadeus systems/products, provide functional expertise/support before and during implementation/integration projects.
Pre-Sales support & Customer Care
Be the key contact point for CIT implementation and integration projects in APAC by providing functional expertise to product and sales managers throughout the sales process.
- Support customers in the post-sales environment by driving solution adoption and evolution, assist in changing business models and development opportunities
Budget, Demand & Stream Management
Manage overall budget for the team including man-power and travel expenses within agreed expenditure parameters
- Accurately forecast project effort and ensure baseline is maintained within scope.
- Coordinate and arbitrate demand from CIT, PSC, Cluster and Partner sales team and ensure demand is managed within resources.
- Input in to solution design to ensure it meets customer needs, deliverability and serviceability
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a travel related industry or airline experience preferred
- Knowledge of multinational environments and IT industry trends
- GDS Knowledge ( Front office, Fares, Back Office…) on Amadeus or other GDS would be a plus
- Travel industry knowledge
- Experienced with Windows, MS Office applications and internet technologies and adept at learning different software application tools
- Understanding of Web Services concepts and programming tools
- Customer focused, analytical, accountable, problem solver, communicator, team player, collaborative
- Good proficiency in both written and oral English
Amadeus Asia Ltd.
Shaping the future of travel is important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
Our business success relies on our people being always passionate about what we do. We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first.
We encourage you to be part of new and exciting projects and for you to take the lead when it comes to your progression.
Since mobility allows you and Amadeus to grow, we always look internally first when searching for candidate.