Manager - Analysis & Cost - Beverage ( Bangkok / based in Prachuab 8 months)
Position: Manager - Analysis & Cost (Food Industry)
Salary: 120,000 – 150,000 TH
Location: Bangkok and Huahin ( This position will be based in Huahin for 8 months)
Qualifications: Budget & Cost Control
2. Controls the preparation of the annual company budget with responsibility for cost center review and recommending department target setting.
3. Monthly reviews the financial data on its accuracy and completeness by comparing variance between actual and budget.
4. Ensures timeliness and accuracy in the preparation of financial report and variance analysis.
5. Monthly and quarterly manages and communicates reports of production cost, transfer prices and variance analysis to headquarter office.
6. Ensure cash forecast both Working Capital and Investment funding.
7. Performs other ad-hoc matters, as requested by the company’s managing partner, headquarter or group management team.
- Conduct project feasibility study and CAPEX.
- Perform finacial analysis to ensure project is feasible.
- Submit cost analysis and project financial analysis to FC for final decision making. Develop, Format & Report COST ANALYSIS in standard financial form.
Banking Loan and Packing Credit
- Contact Bankers and work with them on short term and long term loans.
- Ensure Packing Credit process and transaction
- Manage banking collateral.
i. Maintains Costing & Analysis people, by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
ii. Maintains Costing & Analysis staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
iii. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
iv. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
v. Ensures safe work condition in all areas of responsibilities and promotes safety consciousness among subordinate employees. Enforces safety rules and regulations.
vi. Participates actively in Company Continuous Improvement Programs and to lead and direct activities related to improvements as needed.
Interested candidate, please send your resume in English (Word format only) along with your recent photo and expected salary to us by E-mail or contact Khun Sudawan for more details.
JAC International Recruitment Limited
10F, Emporium Tower, 622, Soi 24, Sukhumvit Road,
Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง JAC International
JAC RECRUITMENT THAILAND
International Recruitment Specialist
We are part of a global network with offices in UK, Singapore, Japan, China, Korea, Malaysia Indonesia, Hong Kong, Vietnam and India.
In Thailand, JAC Personnel Recruitment has been providing recruiting services for local and multi-national corporations since 2004.
Our 80+ recruiters specialize in industries and actively search for professionals across all functions including Sales/Marketing, Accounting/Financial Services, Industrial/Manufacturing, IT, HR, Engineering, Logistics/Shipping, Branding/Advertising and others.
From April 2014: JAC Recruitment Thailand will open on every 1st and 3rd week of Saturday. Our working hour is 9:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. More information please contact 02-261-1270
ตั้งแต่เดือนเมษายน เป็นต้นไป บริษัท JAC Recruitment Thailand จะเปิดให้บริการ ในวันเสาร์ที่ 1 และ 3 ของทุกเดือน ตั้งแต่เวลา 9: 00 -13:00 สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ 02-261-1270