Maintenance Team Leader
Responsible for the development and implementation plan of the maintenance and engineering work to support the operations and including machine overhaul and new process development, breakdown maintenance, condition based maintenance, preventive maintenance program set up for machine
Ensures that the machine continues improvement to perform to its design capacity and continuous machine and predictive maintenance program has been set.
- Plan, organizes, directs and coordinates the work of engineers and others engaged in the design feasibility studies, application studies related to machinery and cost saving project and other special assignment projects
- Advises on various technical matters ensure all machine condition are well planned and to be understood for his Subordinates and common objectives are set and make sure that all preventive maintenance program are done and meet budget and timeline
- Encourage the team for complete the safety concerned issued.
- Provide leadership to motivate the maintenance engineering and technical team
- Compliance with HR policy, government regulation, employee handbook etc.
- Assures 24-hour availability of service for maintenance emergencies
- Other tasks or duties as direct supervisor assigned.
- Age 30 - 35
- Mature and logical thinking
- Requires Bachelor or upper degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with 2-3 years’ experience in management position.
- At least 5-10 years working experience in maintenance & facilities management system and engineering work
- Good in English communication both speaking and writing.
- Experience to manage the automation machine
- Good leadership skill and technical knowledge.
- Good presentation and communication skills with all level of employee
- Good quality mindset and decision making.
- Good Problem Solving and Machine Breakdown analytical skill
- Able to work at Lazada Warehouse, Bangna KM 19.
Has this role caught your interest? Apply Now!!!
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Lazada Ltd.
Lazada Group is pioneering e-Commerce across Southeast Asia.
Launched in 2012, Lazada Group has grown to become the leading online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia. The company has about 5,500 employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a team in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities. Lazada also operates technology hubs in Ho Chi Minh City and in Moscow.
Lazada’s strong performance has earned the support of key investors such as Alibaba Group, Temasek Holdings and Rocket Internet.
We are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to join us. Be part of the team that is steering the exciting eCommerce revolution in Southeast Asia!